5.0 out of 5 stars OMG Need to Read this.
Published 15 months ago by Lisa

3.0 out of 5 stars good shoe could be great
The shoe was comfortable and the toe box was roomy however, the footbed was slanted forward causing compression to the front part of the foot and you felt like you were walking down an incline. the longer you wore the shoe the more uncomfortable they became.
Published 12 months ago by Vernon Butko

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG Need to Read this., August 8, 2013
I have these shoes on my feet now. I have Diabetes and get very swollen feet & ankles. I love clogs but since I have nerve damage in my feet I cant wear them, they fall off. This is the closest I could find & The Black rocks. I ordered this style hoping they were wide enough(E). They went right on. The cushion soles, I am in heaven. I stood up to walk and it feels like slippers with support. I am 330 LBS. I love with the new pants I bought and these shoes (that look like clogs) work so perfect. The shoes are stylish and classy. The price at first I was going to pass them by. What a mistake I would of made. I used to buy my sons skater shoes for $100.00 Now it was time for me. I will keep looking at Softwalk brand. These shoes are a MUST :)

3.0 out of 5 stars good shoe could be great, November 27, 2013
The size ran large so there was space at the heel which allowed the shoe to move against that part of your foot over time this caused a blister.
Soft, comfortable shoe and maybe would have kept it had there been an outlet for me to try on 4-5 different sizes and widths to get the right fit.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy shoe, but..., November 6, 2013
If I was just rating these on comfort, I'd give them 5 stars - but because of all of the extra padding in the sole of the shoe, they sort of resemble Frankenstein shoes and make my feet look enormous. At my age comfort is most important, so I'm keeping them.

2.0 out of 5 stars SUPER huge foot opening!, October 14, 2013
I had to return these when I purchased them elsewhere because they FELL OFF my feet! Not sure why Softwalk can't be more consistant with their shoes.. it's a shame because they are super comfy when they fit you right.

4.0 out of 5 stars Softwalks are and will remain my favorite shoe, January 15, 2013
These are a little tight at the widest point in my foot, but have plenty of toe room. Softwalks are and will remain my favorite shoe.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wish I got a smaller size, July 15, 2014
This review is from: Softwalk Women's Alabama Flat (Apparel)
I wear thicker socks and I'm fine. Sooooooo comfortable on the sole. Glad I tried them out.

3.0 out of 5 stars Run very narrow and tight, March 20, 2014
These shoes run so small and narrow I couldn't get my foot half way in them. VERY thick insole. Would be comfy for someone with very thin narrow feet.

4.0 out of 5 stars Heel fit is loose, December 16, 2013
Many shoe manufacturers assume because you have a wide foot that you have a wide heel so shoes feel great in the toe area but slip in the heel area. I always have to buy heel inserts to stick on the back of the opening, sometimes two. I think I will need two in this pair, but otherwise I find the shoe very comfortable.

3.0 out of 5 stars Sock lining is 'sticky', December 9, 2013
The shoe fits well enough but is difficult to put on. The lining doesn't allow socks to slip easily into the shoe.

3.0 out of 5 stars Slips off my heels, November 3, 2013
These shoes were comfortable from the get go, but do run long. The heel height was a little higher than I like, but I thought I could deal with it. Very nice looking, but I started out with an 11 WW. They were the perfect width, but slipped off my heels, so I ordered a 10.5 W-(the WW was not available in 10.5). They were still comfortable and still slipped off my heels when I walked. I felt like I just could not go down to a 10 for fear of them being too short, so I had to return for a refund. I would love this shoe in a lower heel. I am not tall and pretty chubby, and like the extra height, but I have foot issues (bone spurs, etc.) and they make my feet tired by the end of the day,like they are fighting a down hill slope. I just need a more level walking field. But I love the wide widths offered.