Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Soho Apparel Girls Seamless Lady Long Legging SG-32-Black Nylon Spandex
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Size: One Size|Color: Black|Change

on October 18, 2012
These are just ok. They are pretty thin and low rise if that is what you are looking for. I am 5'9" and 175 lbs and they were way too tight and short once I had them on. You could just about see through them when I got them on and I had to jack them up to mid-calf for them to be long enough to get up to my waist. For the price, I would have kept them if they had been a higher rise. For shorter or smaller people, these would be decent leggings without having to stretch them so much, especially in the warmer months. I did receive these on time and quickly with Prime and the colors were pretty much dead on.
on April 24, 2013
I bought this to wear under my favorite pair of jeans for St. Patricks Day. The jeans are well worn and have several rips so with freezing temperatures I wanted to be sure and have another layer. I have worn them several time since and they have held up well. I am 5'8 and average weight and have had no issues with the fit. They are a good deal for the price.
on November 23, 2012
These are NOT leggings! They are PANTYHOSE! They just don't have a crotch lining or feet but are as thin and sheer as pantyhose. Bad Purchase =0(
on September 9, 2013
I am vertically challenged...I am 5 " 1", I always have to shortened trouser legs etc. Thus...these leggings are long on me, but given the material and the style the length is not a big deal.
on April 8, 2013
The color is nice, but the waistband loosened after 1 day! I am an athletic build, flat stomach, 5'5" 120lbs, so this really should not have happened. I think they are really cute so I still wear them, but I am constantly tugging them up.
on April 24, 2014
I purchased these leggings for a Halloween costume (Fireflower from Super Mario Brothers). I choose these because I wanted something cheap since I knew I wasn't likely to ever wear green leggings again. These were a little on the short side, although I'm 5'10, so that's not necessarily a con for the product. Also, the material is a tights-like material and not really leggings. Let's say I had to purchase a skirt to wear over the leggings so not to show too much...
on January 17, 2016
I Love my leggings. They are snug as I like them. They are perfectly flexible in every way. I am between an 8 and a 9. The pictures do not do them justice, the purple is strong and pretty. I thought the pictures made them too dark. They are dark, but a nice purple. I pull them on about like panty hose. I will buy more of them.
on December 18, 2012
i had been looking for the red silky type leggings in stores and i never find them, so i looked on here and i was doubting them, but for the price i thought ill try them. And its exacly what i was looking for! i got them today, the same day of my birthday which made me happier on my day because now i have a outfit tonight. !!!! (:
on January 1, 2014
The fabric was very nice. I spray painted them for a costume I made and the paint held well on it. My only complaint, is that they seems to slip off of me. I had to go to the restroom a few times to pull them up. I kind of wish they had a tighter control top.
on April 6, 2013
These are a solid pair of leggings. I think they fit great around the hips. As for the legs, they a bit like Lysse leggings for women-Ponte Knit Seam Detail Wide Leg Legging (Style#1410), which took me by surprise. This pair of leggings is outstanding. You should not be disappointed with this pair.

See 1 answered question