5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice., December 4, 2012
I wasnt sure about the "one size fits most" But I love them! I am 5'5'' and 122. they fit perfect!
I ordered another pair "jean leggings" I look forward to getting them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, October 25, 2013
These leggings are amazing! That said, the material is not VERY comfy. It has a pretty high waist, but if you pull it all the way up it tends to bunch a little at the crotch, and if you don't the crotch of the leggings don't touch your actual crotch, which doesn't look that bad but is a little uncomfortable. Ideally, I wear it with a top that covers my crotch to avoid all this. I have had them for several months now and worn them pretty regularly and they have survived multiple washes (and become more comfortable over time). They come a LITTLE higher than my ankle (unless I've pushed them down to avoid the crotch bunching, in which case they just about cover my ankles) and I'm not a tall person, being 5'4 and about 140 lbs. The good thing about these leggings is the ribbing and thickness, which makes it possible to wear them without needing to cover your whole butt. The color is a little lighter than pictured!

Verdict: Very wearable, good thing to have in your wardrobe for an easy casual option.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a Comfort!, August 29, 2013
Got here in good time and good shape. I wear it next day and next day and next day cuz, it' s so feel so soft and feel good being in it. Look forward to buy other one different colors soon for this winter coming up!

5.0 out of 5 stars YEP, January 19, 2013
Linda L. Rowland (Indianapolis, Indiana, US) - See all my reviews
Price right, great fit. They do not "roll" and plenty of room in the seat and legs. Very comfy and fashionable with big shirts!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice fit and look, January 11, 2013
Look and feel very nice. Soft and comfortable, warm on cool days but don't get too warm while indoors or being active.

ARRAY(0xaab20e88)