5.0 out of 5 stars Great value great fullfillment
Published on July 26, 2012 by evolvingpowercat

3.0 out of 5 stars Output is decent
But voltage drops to bottom if there is any shadows... And not good for cloudy days... My other monocrsytalline panels are better...
Published 23 months ago by Louis Y.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value great fullfillment, July 26, 2012
evolvingpowercat (Overland Park, Kansas, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Solar Panel 80 Watt 12 Volt DC
This item was a great price per watt and the seller shipped the order next day after purchase. Packaging was satisfactory and item arrived undamaged. All parallel banks of solar cells worked with no operational or cosmetic defects. I am using to charge my pair of RV Marine batteries when dry camping, to reduce if not eliminate the need to run my portable generator when 110V Air Conditioner is not needed.

The panel I received would push about 4.1 Amp into the 8 amp max solar charge controller I have it attached to to protect the 12 volt battery pair in my RV from overcharge, in mid-day direct clear day sun. This is within a few percent of the claimed specs for the panel. The amps into near short circuit (Isc) was also within a few percent of the claimed specs.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value at $2 buck a watt, February 1, 2013
This review is from: Solar Panel 80 Watt 12 Volt DC
Good quality build. The picture is deceptive of it's general shape. Measure carefully it's slightly longer than wide. Overall satisfied with the product. Would purchase again. Fits good on my Lance camper.

5.0 out of 5 stars Seems to be a good product, December 26, 2012
This review is from: Solar Panel 80 Watt 12 Volt DC
This is one of the most economical panels I could find. It come with MC4 connectors so if you want to be able to just plug onto is existing connectors, you will need to order a pair of connectors for $10.00. ALSO, it does not have a blocking diode built in, so you will need that if you are not using it with a charge controller. As far as I can tell it seems to be a well constructed panel.

3.0 out of 5 stars Output is decent, December 11, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars great panel, October 28, 2012
This review is from: Solar Panel 80 Watt 12 Volt DC
ive got 3 of them and gonna add more in the near further they do a great job grab you a few you like them

Solar Panel 80 Watt 12 Volt DC