Professional restaurant supplies BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback STEM

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 34 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on July 25, 2015
Anyone interested in solar power should read this book. Besides the obvious roof-mounted panels he talks about alternatives, including conservation, all the way down to swimming pool covers and solar garden lights.
on February 10, 2016
A comprehensive book about solar power and how to practically apply the theories and the technology into your house, I found it very interesting and educational.
Also if you want to check out my book Thirsty For Health I would really appreciate it.
Thank you and have a healthy day!
Regards
Andreas Michaelides
on June 22, 2013
Have wanted to learn about renewable energy and all the components and the correct way to install. So much information out there and no real instructions to go with it. The manufacturers just assume you already know how to install these items and calculate what you need. This book tells it all and is a must for someone wanting to do an install. You can do it completely yourself using this book no matter if you are handy with tools or not.
on January 9, 2014
I am using these cold winter months to plan for a solar power set-up for my home. This book gave me the information and answers to my questions I wanted . Well done and good for me 'cause I didn't know a thing about solar power.
on October 7, 2012
We are finally building our home overlooking a small vineyard we've designed and now are bound to it.....just like a baby, can't take it back, you know? Okay, Solar Power Your Home has been a fantastic primary source guide book. Full of clear understanding and guidance...my husband is fascinated by solar energy! Good start to put us on our way! thanks.
on December 20, 2012
I gave it five stars because it dummies down the words to help you better understand and comprehend this information. I would first recommend you rent this from a library. If you like it enough definitely buy it.

I would recommend
on March 30, 2014
it makes the understanding of the set-up and usage very easy to follow. We have property in Downeast Maine and are "off the grid".
on January 13, 2014
I recommend this to anyone interested in solar power! easily understandable for someone with no prior solar knowledge. a must have!
on July 2, 2014
book has it all just need one on installing and im set
on March 13, 2014
If you need to gain lots of information about DYI solar system for your home without the need of external help you must read this book and use all techniques illustrated