Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Solar Powered Christmas Lights String Light 50 LED White
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on May 3, 2013
Ordered these back in August 2012, they worked for awhile but broke after a few months. When I examined them closer I noticed the wire housing at each light was cracked and the connections were loose and corroded. Other solar lights encase their lights in solid plastic but these just have a thin collar of cheapo plastic wrap. Not very weather resistant, especially in winter.
on January 4, 2013
The LEDs are blue-white and I really need pure white. Otherwise, it works if you have direct sunlight for enough hours, not clouds.
on December 7, 2013
I liked the idea of solar. Bought 4 of them for my entry. Nice lights BUT the instructions are very literal...can't be in any SHADE. And if its a rainy day, forget it, NO lights at all! Not so happy about it. I wished they had a battery back up. Every day they only last 3 hrs max if its been overcast even for part of the day.
on May 29, 2013
We went through several string lights before purchasing these. These still work for us. We enjoy them most during the summer months when the bright afternoon sunlight keeps them on for hours after the sun goes down. The lights add a nice accent to the small garden on our rear porch.
on January 13, 2015
These are phenomenal and I will be ordering more. I would note that the lights have a blue cast to them and are not a warm yellow however. I admit that I have had them up since the beginning of December and they are still going strong. I am anxious to see how long the solar battery lasts and have heard that it can last well over a year.
on December 26, 2012
After sealing every possible entry point water was still inside unit every morning (temps below freezing). I determined it had to be condensation which was causing the unit to short out. I tried several new batteries which worked one night only & would not recharge I'm assuming due to the water condensation. Returned.
on December 11, 2013
I didnt give it 5 because they dont stay lit very long I live in sunny FL so my solar panel gets plenty of sun. about 6 - 6:30 they come on they are very bright I love them but by 10-11 at night they are pretty much dead it sayd 10 hrs but Im lucky to get 5. :( I have property and wanted them for my gate up front i ordered 1 pack to see how they work i wanted to do my road front fence line i will not be ordering any more because they die to soon.
on April 16, 2014
I love it. The one star is knocked off because if I have any other ambient lighting, the glo-bulbs become pretty much invisible. I still am planning to get a few more for this summer though, that is how much we like these.
on January 6, 2014
I live in California and bought three of these to decorate outdoor furniture at night. I ordered three sets of these. After a few weeks, only one is still working. It hasn't been cold or rainy. The quality is just terrible. I wouldn't recommend these.
on March 24, 2014
These lights work great. They were a little more expensive than I wanted to pay but I purchased them to see if they will last longer or be any better than another set I purchased for less money. So far, they both work the same. We'll see if they hold up any better than the $5 ones. The color of the lights says clear but they have more of a slight blue tint when lit.