5.0 out of 5 stars I was Skeptical --But these really work
These really work! I was skeptical so I put one of these in each 4 corners of my garden. I still see the occasional squirrel but the GOPHERS ARE GONE! We also had a ton of garter snakes in our bushes and they are gone too!

Published on July 17, 2011 by Skip McGrath

1.0 out of 5 stars Pest
Published on March 27, 2012 by Carol Welch

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars I was Skeptical --But these really work, July 17, 2011
This review is from: Solar Powered Ultrasonic Pest Control Device (Set of 2 pcs) (Electronics)

The four units are covering about 2000 square feet of yard and garden. The manufacturer says they cover 4000 sq.ft. but I am not sure how well just 2 of them would do that (Just being honest).

I gave a pair to my son who has a huge yard and a severe groundhog problem --and to be honest they didn't work 100% --but it did cut them way back - Well over 75% of the groundhogs burrows are gone and there are no more burrows within 150 feet of the devices. Beyond that there are still a few --but way less than he originally had. He is only using one pair --if you have a really large yard or garden, I think you will need 2-pair. I told him to buy a pair since I gave him one for free. I think when he gets another pair they will fix the rest of his problem.

4.0 out of 5 stars Seems to work, be sure to put it deep in the ground, June 14, 2012
My neighbors have gophers and moles, I got this to keep them out of my yard. They seem to work. I really like that they are solar powered. Initially, I found the noise a little annoying but I got used to it and don't notice much any more. It is important to put them as deep into the ground as you can -- if you put them in half way, they are very loud. The deeper they are, the less loud they are and the more it will annoy gophers and moles.

1.0 out of 5 stars Pest, March 27, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Solar Powered Ultrasonic Pest Control Device (Set of 2 pcs), April 24, 2012
I am repeating Carol welch comments: I ordered the 2 pcs and only 1 worked. The solar powered pest control don't work the mole still destroying my yard. It is also no good for rats or squirrels. A real waste of money. I think one star is still too much for it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Device works but solar does not hold charge for that long, August 23, 2011
The device started working right out of the box. I could hear the ultrasonic sound.

I put the device in the ground and hear it work, but I went to my backyard 2 days later and it stopped working.

***Amendment*** - I rechecked the device and it works when there is sun hitting the device. I assumed that the device would store the suns energy and work when the sun is not hitting the device directly. But the gophers are gone so it works.

1.0 out of 5 stars crap, May 11, 2014
Nothing wat it claims to be used for as advertised. If I could give it negative stars I would. Waist of money

1.0 out of 5 stars not what you think, April 11, 2014
These donot work already outside and nothing seems to be working. a dud.
donot waste your time in buying this product

1.0 out of 5 stars Gophers will appreciate knowing there is something tasty near by., December 12, 2013
Don't waste your money I spent a considerable amount on solar and battery operated gopher devices. None work except as a shout out to gophers that something tasty is nearby. Better to spend your money on hardware cloth and raised beds were possible. This is more work, but at least it has a positive outcome.

2.0 out of 5 stars TOO BIG, September 23, 2013
the tube is so fat it is very hard to shove into ground, and even then the top sticks way above ground level so a lawn mower can't go over it. Have used other brands in past that were much better. Too soon to comment on effectiveness.

1.0 out of 5 stars IT was not funny at the time., August 21, 2013
It was not funny at the time but when I had enough of these worthless things was when a gopher push one up and out of its way to eat the swiss chard next to it. I had one in each raised beds in my garden and the gophers did not care one bit. Needless to say they wiped those beds out.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Solar Powered Ultrasonic Pest Control Device (Set of 2 pcs)
$59.99 $23.33