Automotive Deals Summer Reading Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on July 17, 2011
These really work! I was skeptical so I put one of these in each 4 corners of my garden. I still see the occasional squirrel but the GOPHERS ARE GONE! We also had a ton of garter snakes in our bushes and they are gone too!

The four units are covering about 2000 square feet of yard and garden. The manufacturer says they cover 4000 sq.ft. but I am not sure how well just 2 of them would do that (Just being honest).

I gave a pair to my son who has a huge yard and a severe groundhog problem --and to be honest they didn't work 100% --but it did cut them way back - Well over 75% of the groundhogs burrows are gone and there are no more burrows within 150 feet of the devices. Beyond that there are still a few --but way less than he originally had. He is only using one pair --if you have a really large yard or garden, I think you will need 2-pair. I told him to buy a pair since I gave him one for free. I think when he gets another pair they will fix the rest of his problem.
review image review image review image review image
on April 24, 2012
I am repeating Carol welch comments: I ordered the 2 pcs and only 1 worked. The solar powered pest control don't work the mole still destroying my yard. It is also no good for rats or squirrels. A real waste of money. I think one star is still too much for it.
on June 14, 2012
My neighbors have gophers and moles, I got this to keep them out of my yard. They seem to work. I really like that they are solar powered. Initially, I found the noise a little annoying but I got used to it and don't notice much any more. It is important to put them as deep into the ground as you can -- if you put them in half way, they are very loud. The deeper they are, the less loud they are and the more it will annoy gophers and moles.
on December 12, 2013
Don't waste your money I spent a considerable amount on solar and battery operated gopher devices. None work except as a shout out to gophers that something tasty is nearby. Better to spend your money on hardware cloth and raised beds were possible. This is more work, but at least it has a positive outcome.
on July 6, 2013
Very well priced with the competition (they were priced at $ 11 for the set of 2 ) It worked really well and the moles that were totally ruining my lawn left...I took the device off the lawn thinking they had left for good...I was wrong... a few weeks later they came back and I had to redo it. They left again...
I will leave it on,,,They will go away again, I am sure...I believe I will outsmart them !!!
Would recommend this product.It really worked.
on August 23, 2011
The device started working right out of the box. I could hear the ultrasonic sound.

I put the device in the ground and hear it work, but I went to my backyard 2 days later and it stopped working.

***Amendment*** - I rechecked the device and it works when there is sun hitting the device. I assumed that the device would store the suns energy and work when the sun is not hitting the device directly. But the gophers are gone so it works.
on June 16, 2011
Perfect, no more ground hogs without the guilt. Sweet little creatures really. Happily they are digging their home elsewhere now. It has been approx 2 months and my dogs have been patiently watching out for them, but no sign. Hope they leave a forwarding address. They have lived at this property apparently for years. The mail is stacking up!!
on August 21, 2013
It was not funny at the time but when I had enough of these worthless things was when a gopher push one up and out of its way to eat the swiss chard next to it. I had one in each raised beds in my garden and the gophers did not care one bit. Needless to say they wiped those beds out.
on August 2, 2013
it beeps while in use so we know it is working. It seems to be keeping the rabbits away as well as the moles, which was our goal. Frist time trying a solar pest device will be watching to see how effective it is.
on September 15, 2011
Our resident mole just burrows right around them! May deter moles from entering your yard at first but once they're there, has NO effect as they defend their territory.