Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

100%

on July 5, 2013
Been taking this for a few days now, well more then a few days. Maybe about ten days now. It's for sure doing something. My chest has been hurting a lot and I guess that's a good sign considering I've been feeling nothing for so long. It's also making my moods more even and it's over all helping a lot of things. I don't know if it's going to "baby me now" or give me a period. But I'm willing to stick it out a month or two more to find out. It's a great herbal supplement. Goes down easy, doesn't upset the stomach, no side effects. Gives a nice energy boost. I take two in the morning and two at night. The bottle says four. Not sure if you are supposed to take them all together or not so I space them out and it seems to be working just fine. That way it stays in my system. I have PCOS and no kids. So let's hope for some magic here :)

Anyways, good luck and....

****Baby dust!!****
22 comments1 of 1 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 10, 2013
Ive been taking this for about a week now, no complaints, dont feel any different though. the capsules are very easy to take. i would love to read other reviews being that there are barely any reviews on this product, but what i have been able to find are all good things... hopefully this works.