5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful product
Published on February 3, 2009 by M. JOYC

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't do a thing
They didn't do much for my six year old son. Used the whole bottle and had to force him to take them everyday cause he hated the taste. Needless to say I still received the phone calls from school about his not sitting still, or talking too much, and not paying attention and beind disruptive in class etc. Maybe if your child has a mild case of not being able to focus...
Published 14 months ago by D White

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful product, February 3, 2009
M. JOYC "Happy Mum" (Miami, FL United States) - See all my reviews
This product is wonderful. I give it to my 11 year old son who suffers from RAD (Reactive Attachment Disorder). Over the course of the last few years, the doctors have given him all kinds of awful medicines that either did not work, turned him into a complete zombie or made him so ill to the point that we ended up at the emergency room of the nearest hospital. Focus for Children calms him to the point where he can control his responses and actions, where he can focus and concentrate of his tasks and where he finaly has some friends. I highly recommend this product to any child suffering from ADD, ADHD, RAD or the like. It has improved our lives greatly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Inattentiveness, February 24, 2011
This review is from: Solaray Focus for Children Supplements, 60 Count (Health and Beauty)
I purchased these for my daughter who lacks focus in school. I didn't want to take her to the doctor for ADHD medicine because she is not a hyper child. She just lacks the attention to succeed in school. She has just finished one bottle of pills and and I plan on buying another. Her teachers have noticed a big difference in her attentiveness, she no longer gets sleepy in class and her grades have gone up. I give her two pills daily, one in the morning and the other after lunch. Her teachers can even tell when she hasn't taken the pill!! I highly recommend it!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Focus for Children, January 31, 2012
I have been using this product with my son for 2 years. If he misses a single day, his teacher can tell he is not as attentive and has more trouble focusing. He even asks me for his vitamin every morning to help him "focus". This is a natural supplement that every parent should try before defaulting to ADD medication/diagnosis.

5.0 out of 5 stars Taste Good, Feel Good, March 21, 2013
My son has Aspergers and has also inherited my ADOS (Attention Defecit Oooooh Shiny). He gets bored in class because he is ahead of his classmates educationally; socially, well, he's working on it. Focus for Children really helps him just get that little edge he needs to "focus" on what he needs to learn. It tastes really good (I tried one) and he takes two a day and he likes them. He told me that he feels more in control of himself and he doesnt feel so "squirrelly" (his words, not mine). His teachers have even noticed that he is more engaged and interested, even though he already knows the information presented.
I would recommend this product to anyone who has kids that need that extra help in attention.

5.0 out of 5 stars teacher/parent, May 17, 2012
I have seen this both as a teacher and a parent (kids from 2nd grade to 6th). I heard about this from some of my student's parents. I could tell when the student missed a day with this pill, it was like night and day. So I tried it with my daughter who was diagnosed with ADD but her dad and I did not want to medicate her--because she still is highly functional straight-A student. However, since I put her on this, her teachers have remarked how she is the first one done with her work, how her attitude has improved, she is smiling and perky more and the difference is remarkable. I had tried other natural products for years and this is the only with a noticable difference (Exfuze, Advocare, Amway, etc.). She moved at a very slow and deliberate pace before and now simple tasks are sooo much easier for her. I highly recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for my son, June 1, 2013
We switched from this after my now 10 yr old son was on Intuniv for 3 years. We wanted a more natural product as intuniv was making him a bit defiant in the afternoons. I went from 1 chew tab a day the first week then increased it to 1 tab in the am and 1 tab when he got home from school. After 2 weeks his teaching said he more on task and focused in class; even with the excitement of summer starting. I am not looking for a miracle but something that cuts the edge off, but allows him to be his happy bubbly self.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works wonders., November 7, 2013
I've been giving this to my son for a few years now, and I can honestly say that it works wonders. We used to get negative update from his teachers and now they say that he is really concentrating in class. This product is more successful when you restrict your childs sugar intake. We moved to sugar-free syrup when needed. If you buy this, please make sure you are buying the chewable wafers.

4.0 out of 5 stars great product, November 28, 2011
My husband and I have been searching for a natural product to help relieve my 5 year olds severe adhd. I have been wanting to place her on medication, but gave my husband until christmas to find a natural alternative. I am not one to buy into homeopathic meds at all, but I have to admit that this product works. Our daughter has been on it for about 15 days and we already can see an improvement. The product states that it takes up to one month for the symptoms to really be reduced. Those that are looking for an immediate affect should not look at this product. Once again this product is not a cure for adhd since their is not cure, but for those parents like myself that are seeking relief it is a great help to us. My only complaint would be that for us this product only works for about 3-4 hrs so she has to take it twice a day. Other than that I would strongly recommend this product if you are not seeking a prescription from a pharmacy to treat your child's adhd. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars So far, so good!, August 26, 2013
Amy (Philadelphia, USA) - See all my reviews
I started my 7 year old daughter on this product two weeks before her first day of 2nd grade. She's never been a "hyper" child but she definitely struggleswith lack if focus and concentration. After just a few days of being on this product (twice daily- morning and afternoon) I noticed subtle changes. She would voluntarily pick up a book and quietly read to herself; She began sitting through dinner without constantly fidgeting in her seat or making excuses to get up. Overall she is just calmer and not as easily frustrated.

Last year her teacher and I talked about to her possibly having her tested for ADHD. I am not anti-medication but I wanted to exhaust all her alternatives before going that route. I should mention that In addition to the Focus, I also started her on high quality fish oil.

I am anxious to see if this year will be different but so far we are loving this product. Added bonus- she LOVES the taste and always reminds me when it's time for her vitamin!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, November 1, 2013
My son really like the grape taste and it really does seem to be working as far as helping him stay focused. It took a few weeks to start noticing the results. We combine this with the calm child's product, which he takes at night.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›