Truck Month Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on May 15, 2010
This was suggested in one of my health and fitness magazines and I've noticed! It really helps to burn fat along with a sensible eating and workout regimen.
on March 9, 2011
Like another buyer, I saw this on the Dr Oz Show. I also have a sluggish thyroid, this stuff works, not only do I feel better, I also do not feel jittery or different, I exercise like normal, but can see a difference in just a week. I am also only taking it once a day, not twice.
on July 12, 2007
I was skeptical that this supplement could have any dramatic improvements in terms of family bladder and urinary function (sounds lovely, yes?) but three weeks of taking 2-3 capsules daily rid me of problems that I was sure indicated prostate trouble or worse. I often had urgent bathroom attacks, and would also need to make two or more nighttime visits, feeling urgent need even when sleeping. This is all history. I live like a normal 30 year old now, but I am 54. My family has also had dramatic improvements, and I would characterize their patterns as completely normal now, for their age and gender. The product is natural, is best used with an Ocean Spray or other brand of Cranberry or Cranberry-Blackberry blend, and had no other side effects and was much less expensive than taking antibiotics that, in our experience, worked only for a short while and never seemed to totally clear out the problems.

Much impressed. I gave it ten stars, but the conservative folks at Amazon only show five of them!
on August 24, 2011
I saw this product on the Dr. Oz show. They said that it would explode fat cells so that they can be passed out through your waste. I've been taking two pills a pay for three weeks. I haven't lost much pound wise but fat doesn't weigh much. I have lost some inches. I didn't measure myself so I don't know how much. I do know that the shorts that I could barely button a month ago, fit comfortably now. Not only that, but within just a few days of taking theae I started feelin better. I have more energy & feel better all around. I've been recommending this product to everyone1
on June 4, 2011
Ordered this not reading that it only has a guarantee of 3.85 mg of forskolin. That means you would have to take almost 13 pills a day to get the scientific recommended amount you need to take each day which is 50 mg of active forskolin. Sorry but not impressed. Buy another product that actually has more than 10 mg per serving which is a much greater value.
44 comments|17 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 18, 2011
I tried product but had no effect on me. I do understand that everyone's reaction could be different but to me no effect. After reviewing quite a bit, I found out that for this product to be effective, dosage has to be much more higher than 385mg. But again, I suggest that everyone do their own little research and see if product would work for him/her.
on August 26, 2011
I've been working out and eating healthy, Prior to purchasing this I had lost about 15lbs but felt like I wasn't getting anywhere, easily had another 20-25 lbs to go.
I definately saw an increase in weightloss when I started taking Forskohlii.
on March 1, 2013
I didn't lose any weight when using this. Give two stars for energy boost and any other natural benefit this may offer. For weight loss....Better to just buckle down and manage diet better. I finally lost my weight following a low carb program like Atkins (limit/remove high fructose corn syrup, enriched white flower, sugar in daily intake). Eat more veggies and proper servings of protein....
on December 16, 2013
I finished the capsules in the only bottle I have bought but I didn't feel any effect from it.... not good, not bad.... simply no result at all.
I will not recommend it to anybody unless a doctor prescribe it.

Yolitatx
on July 1, 2011
So far this product is a bust, not worth taking, Plan on letting Dr OZ know as well, bought this product because of his show