Questions & Answers
Sole Fitness E25 Elliptical Machine
by SOLE
3.5 out of 5 stars (41)
$999.99
Add to cart
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 15 questions
vote
I am 250lbs and felt that the thing would move a bit from side to side at speed but it would take a very deliberate throwing of weight to tip it over - the base is very heavy. The biggest issue is the tendency for one wheel to leave the track. See other reviews but this seems to be a combination of weight (230 lbs+) of user, occasional loosened bolts, and ungreased rails. If you are under 230, you may never have an issue but I was frustrated with it given that it is advertised as suitable for much heavier weights.
Jan 9, 2014 by Doug Ransom
votes
. Nov 27, 2012
Sole's website lists the weight limit at 350 pounds.
Dec 22, 2012 by Jared S.
votes
The pedals are not adjustable... But your feet are. I love this machine, but obviously it depends on what your needs are.
Feb 3, 2014 by Bartimus
votes
I am not sure if it is the new model or the 2013, but I will tell you this machine is awesome. Very sturdy - best machine for the price and I recommend it!
Jan 17, 2014 by Angela K
votes
I don't want to take it apart but I seem to remember that it was under the trim.
Jul 13, 2014 by Chris
votes
Yes, it is almost 6' long.
Apr 21, 2014 by gregory r. ennis
votes
If this is an issue with sound or clicking noises when in use, I purchased the rubber exercise mat recommended. This helps both with sound issues and the soft material keeps the center of gravity changes to a minimum. I have not needed a lubricant that is suggested. Sorry.
Apr 12, 2014 by Alan
votes
The real warranty is the lessor of the two. However once I showed amazon the error on their site, they emailed me a letter stating they would honor the better warranty. I'm not sure why they haven't updated their site.
Mar 24, 2014 by Lance G.
votes
You can't adjust the stride length. You can only adjust the stride incline (which may slightly increase stride length by perhaps 2 inches at max) and the resistance. Stride length is not a feature that elipticals have unless you can somehow find one with interchangeable fly-wheels. (hint...no such eliptical exists)
Jan 16, 2014 by Christopher K. Sharp
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers