5.0 out of 5 stars To Cool!
This watch is to cool! I had to shorten it because it was to big. But it wasn't a problem to take a couple of links out. The watch is awesome none the less!
Highly Recommended!
Published 15 months ago by Weston F.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap plastic junk
Published 6 months ago by Doug

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars To Cool!, May 9, 2013
This review is from: Soleasy Black Metal Strip Digital Lava Style Iron Sport Men Blue LED Faceless Wrist Watch WTH0310 (Watch)
Highly Recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, August 20, 2013
Love the looks an function. Wish it had a timer or stop watch thow and the band is hard to adjust. It needs 2 links removed but the pins dont come out very easy

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap plastic junk, February 12, 2014
Description calls it black "metal" strip, so I guess I wasn't expecting plastic, but, hey, I thought for the price I can't complain. Of course, it came without an instruction sheet, but I figured out how to set the time and date, but, hey, I thought for the price I can't complain. I was disappointed that the time doesn't show until you push one of the buttons on the side, otherwise the screen is blank, but hey, I thought for the price I can't complain. Of course, 2 hours later that didn't work either, so it was just a black plastic bracelet. So I walked to the 24 hour pharmacy at the corner and bought a replacement battery. It still doesn't work. I guess I toss it in the trash and call it a lesson learned.

1.0 out of 5 stars Garbage, December 14, 2013
Kelly Leavitt (Morgan Hill, CA) - See all my reviews
I didn't expect amazing quality for such a low price, but this watch loses around 20 minutes every day. Pretty worthless watch if it can't even keep time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Wacth, May 6, 2013
I love this nobody has seen or heard of a watch like this one. It was i little big but i have the tools to fix the sizing of the watch. I would recommend this product to everybody that sees it. I will be ordering more.

4.0 out of 5 stars it's ok, July 14, 2014
it's ok

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch for the price, June 1, 2014
VisionAri (MidAtlantic, USA) - See all my reviews
I like this watch and I get a lot of compliments on it.

PROS: It's a slick-looking watch that's easy to program and it's surprisingly sturdy, given the price.

CONS: You may need to take it to a jeweler to be re-sized; it's really big. Also, the watch is very difficult to read in sunlight (although it's perfectly fine at night or under artificial light).

1.0 out of 5 stars watches, April 16, 2014
It said they was water resistant, there NOT so i would not Recommend buying them...:( sad part i bought 3 more

5.0 out of 5 stars love them, March 8, 2014
I am happy on how fast I got the watches. I love them and the people I got them for loves them too

1.0 out of 5 stars The poor quality, March 3, 2014
too bad
The poor quality
After tow days no longer work broken
I think that Amazon cares about quality more than just selling
There must be a clear warning message about quality

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›