Published on January 19, 2013 by willie charles

2.0 out of 5 stars aaron
Nice looking watch but didnt work when arrived...cost more for the 2 batteries needed than I paid for the watch...but works now...smaller than I expected and really shiny
Published 9 months ago by Geoffrey Aaron Sawyer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars The Gemini - Dual PC Movement Dual Black Dial Silver Case Black Alloy Band Wrist Watch WTH0356, January 19, 2013
This review is from: Soleasy Gemini - Dual PC Movement Dual Black Dial Silver Case Black Alloy Band Wrist Watch WTH0356 (2 Time Zone) (Watch)
Let just say first that this watch is way cute if you think it looks cool online its even better in person. the price on this is not what people think when there guessing how much I got it for and its in the hundreds haha so that part I love and say I never go that high on a watch. Also this was packed every well with lots of bubble wrap. I wasn't in a rush for this but it came fast enough for the weekend I needed to look my best.. So if your into watches like I am that has many this is a great one.

4.0 out of 5 stars It gets noticed, July 22, 2013
I get lots of questions about this watch. Many people think it's very unique and expensive. The band is very cheap and had to be replaced when I tried to remove links for a better fit. With the new band everything was a little over $25.00.

2.0 out of 5 stars aaron, April 13, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars nice gift, April 10, 2014
like the picture
two time zone , both of them are working pretty good
a good quality
a nice design

3.0 out of 5 stars cheap band, cool face, April 1, 2014
Overall the watch isn't bad. The watch band is cheap; I tried to adjust the size and it basically broke but I was able to fix it. I will look into getting a new one. The watch face is pretty cool, I've gotten compliments on it. And now I can have my time zone and my parents time zone on my watch, which I enjoy. So far the time is accurate and has stayed that way (5 days)

5.0 out of 5 stars YESSSSS, February 20, 2014
This watch we bought for our oldest son, and now I'm buying one for myself. Love it the style. So unique.

5.0 out of 5 stars for the money..., February 11, 2014
This is a cool looking watch with a classy finish. I purchased this knowing that I would be replacing the watch band. I am very happy for the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, December 26, 2013
Well designed, this watch is very beautiful with two time screens. Very usefull when you travel abroad. I really like. The only con is that the wrist is bit cheap, but it is not a big issue. I like it

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as sharp looking as i had thought, December 21, 2013
It's unique which is what i like about the watches i buy, but not as upscale or good looking as it is in the photo. I bought this watch as a Christmas present for my dad. I'm not so sure if i should give it to him or not now. And it came with a scratch on the dial. Otherwise i would have given it 4 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, December 16, 2013
this watch is awesome, my husband loves it gave it to him for our 4 year anniversary and he wears it all the time!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›