4.0 out of 5 stars very good but it is too big for the arm wrist
very good but it is too big for the arm wrist, you need the arms of Hulk Hogan to fit in.
Published 2 months ago by mido

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun Novelty- Don't expect too much
Fun little novelty watch. Compass does not function at all, and thermometer is in Celsius (so who knows if it's accurate), but for such a cheap watch I don't really care. It actually keeps decent time, surprisingly.
Published 18 days ago by The Steve

4.0 out of 5 stars very good but it is too big for the arm wrist, December 28, 2014
This review is from: Soleasy New Men's Multi-Movement Black PU Band Quartz Analog Wrist Watch (2 Time Zones) WTH1008 (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars It serves my purpose., March 2, 2015
I thought what an odd looking watch!!! however it peeked my interest, and now that I have it in my wrist I love it!! As I have written in my review headline it serves my purpose, I have the need to know two different time zones at all times, and also know the temperature. There are apps that do this things however I'm old school and prefer something not Internet based. I just got it today so I will write about the pros and cons as time passes, right out of the box I don't think the compass works, I'm not sure though. The thermometer on the watch works as far as I can see.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool looking watch, May 28, 2014
Cool looking watch! I got a lot of compliments and it works great! Dual time is convenient and the compass is helpful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Soleasy, May 23, 2014
Bought this watch as a novelty, but after getting it I found it to be a very functional watch. As well as a conversation piece. It has become one of my favorite watches.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun Novelty- Don't expect too much, February 14, 2015

4.0 out of 5 stars Watch is great, the watch band, not so great., September 19, 2014
Would have given this 5 stars but the retaining loops on the watch band came off after only wearing it 3 times. Keeps time well and gets lots of compliments. Now I'm going to look for a replacement band.

4.0 out of 5 stars I truly like this watch, September 10, 2014
everyone gives me this weird look when they ask me where did I got this watch.
I truly like this watch.

1.0 out of 5 stars Broken, October 28, 2014
On the dual watch one of the watches was broken. Sending it back.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 8, 2014