Published 1 month ago by Ruben Sanchez

The buttons except for the dial don't do anything. The straps only bend every 3/4 inch or so, so it lays in a strange elliptical way on your wrist. But it is cheap and it does look nice enough. I'd recommend for people who just want to pull an outfit together, but not as a long term solution.
Published 23 hours ago by Todd Forsyth

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice watch for someone that doesn't want to spend a lot of money on a watch that looks almost the same., August 8, 2014
This review is from: Soleasy New Men's Silver Case Leather Band Quartz Analog Wrist Watch WTH1009 (Watch)
I'm really happy I found this watch. With just two customer reviews at the time I purchased it, I was hesitant , but I decided to get it because after all, it's only $11. It was very worth it though. I expected to receive a really low quality, almost toy-ish watch, but the look, feel, and construction of the watch feels really nice. As another review mentioned, it seems like it's worth a lot of money to. If I didn't know any better, at a glance I would have thought this watch was worth way way more than what I bought it for. Really happy with this purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch, May 18, 2014
This is a beautiful watch, it's a lot better than the picture. Very stylish and a statement piece, great additional to anyone's collection.

3.0 out of 5 stars But it is cheap and it does look nice enough. I'd recommend for people who just want ..., September 22, 2014
Todd Forsyth (PITTSBURGH, PA, US) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect first watch for my 14 year old son, September 12, 2014
Perfect first watch for my 14 year old son. It's inexpensive and nice looking. So far, it has held up well.

4.0 out of 5 stars it's a nice watch for under $30, September 10, 2014
Can't comment much on since it was a gift, but overall, it's a nice watch for under $30.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 17, 2014
Very good watch for the price. I would recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, September 6, 2014
Get look plus price not bad.not bad at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 20, 2014
Nice looking watch. ..

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, September 2, 2014
Its worth it

3.0 out of 5 stars it's a good looking man's watch, July 27, 2014
The watch itself, it's a good looking man's watch. Unable to see the time as well as expected kinda dissatisfied. But for such a low price can't be beat.and if you. don't! look too close someone might be fooled into thinking it looks expensive I'll buy another ladies soon.

Rate and Discover Movies