Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Soleasy New Men's Silver Case Leather Band Quartz Analog Wrist Watch WTH1009
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Thank you Scientist Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on August 8, 2014
I'm really happy I found this watch. With just two customer reviews at the time I purchased it, I was hesitant , but I decided to get it because after all, it's only $11. It was very worth it though. I expected to receive a really low quality, almost toy-ish watch, but the look, feel, and construction of the watch feels really nice. As another review mentioned, it seems like it's worth a lot of money to. If I didn't know any better, at a glance I would have thought this watch was worth way way more than what I bought it for. Really happy with this purchase.
on December 1, 2014
The product received is not the same showed in this picture. I'm felling disapointed.
review image
22 comments| 48 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 7, 2015
It can easily pass as a much much more expensive watch. The band feels slightly cheap when you start touching it, if you wear it once in a while to put an outfit together(what I'm doing) I imagine it'll last a while. If you are going to wear it daily I expect you'd have to replace the band relatively quickly. It's 12 freaking $'s...
on October 29, 2014
Can't beat the look of this watch, especially for the price, but you get what you pay for...the band is cheap and we have to replace it after 2 months of use because it is tearing. I bought this for my college age son to see if he liked wearing watches, he loves it and he gets so many compliments on it I have to recommend it!
on December 13, 2014
The mini picture looks fantastic. The actual watch is extremely cheap. This is far too good to be true.
I would have been better off spending 10$ at WalMart.
on February 19, 2016
First of all I bought a lot of cheap watches on amazon and loved them and gave them 5 star reviews. However, this one not so much.

The band was feels like it's made out of paper and the color is a very bright brown which makes it look fake. Of course its fake for this price but I don't want everyone else to know. I really wish the brown wasn't so bright and looked more like what you see in the picture.

The face of the watch developed a scratch looking mark on the inside for some weird reason. I don't know how that happen but it wasn't that way when i got it. It must of been some sort of oxidation from moisture but I barely wear the thing.

The worst part is the band is super thin and feels like cardboard and got damaged really quick.
on November 19, 2014
I have to say im very impressed with this watch, for 12$ it gets a ton of compliments and definately looks more premium and expensive then it already is, would definately recommend this to a freind
on December 9, 2014
It does not look like a man's watch it looks like a child's watch the pattern on the inside lay flat when they appears to set up higher in the picture.
on March 23, 2015
The watch served its purpose...

I got it for like ten bucks and it looks like a nice watch, but is cheap enough to not have to worry about it while working in the laboratory with corrosive materials.

If you want a nice watch that you can bang around, then this is it.

Pros: Great value for the price. Fashionable strap is a good medium brown that works well in casual and business casual situations.

Cons:The subdials are decorative only, but it is mentioned in the description so this isnt really a con.

I would buy this again....
on May 31, 2015
I've been surprised at the comments I've gotten when I wear this watch. I wasn't expecting any (come on, look at the price). I figured it would be obvious that it's a cheap watch, but again, I've received more than a few compliments on it.