4.0 out of 5 stars Good watch, NOT Waterproof
The Good: Great price, looks pretty cool, and has some nice features like a large "Light" button on the front of the watch that's easy to find in the dark.

The Bad: It's huge. I wasn't expecting it to be so large, and can get uncomfortable after awhile.
Published 23 months ago by Kay

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the one from picture
I wasn't expecting much for a 10$ watch, and that's a good thing. They didn't send the one that was in the picture, pretty upset about that but I did see in comments that it happend to others as well.
Published 6 months ago by Jamison Phillips

4.0 out of 5 stars Good watch, NOT Waterproof, January 26, 2013
This review is from: Soleasy Sporty Single Movement Digital Stop Watch with Night Light Wth0371 (Watch)

It's NOT waterproof, it's water resistant. I wasn't really expecting it to be waterproof for $10, but the title should still be changed.

The watch I received also wasn't quite the same as the one pictured, mainly it has a lot less yellow. It didn't bother me (Actually looks better in my opinion) but I thought I would mention it anyway.
Overall a great watch for the price.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the one from picture, May 31, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars just like a g shock, March 13, 2014
Love it. I wanted something similar to a G Shock and this was perfect. If your looking for the same get it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good looking, March 12, 2014
Mom of 5 (Orem, UT United States) - See all my reviews
It was a great gift for my 10 yr old. He thinks it's cool. We just wish it had instructions.

3.0 out of 5 stars No instructions, March 1, 2014
As someone posted about a similar watch of the same brand, it comes without instructions. Took me 15 minutes to figure out that the hour setting goes through 48 numbers so just keep clicking until it gets to the number with the little letter in the upper left to get out of military time. The only yellow is the four screws in the corner the button at the bottom and four side screws are black. Have yet to figure out what the Moon Tide features do/mean. It is large. 2 inches across but it was for a male so that's not a big deal, but I thought I'd mention it in case someone with a smaller wrist was considering it. Overall, I think it's just fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars fun, January 13, 2014
Got this for my grandson for Christmas and he loves all the features that come with this watch, and for the price so worth it

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, August 25, 2014