Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on January 12, 2014
I've been running for a year or two now and thought that it was about time that I start measuring how much I run. A few months ago I got the Nike + sensor that worked very well until my 3rd run when it just stopped working. I was planning on picking up another because they really are supposed to last, but instead I found this watch. I searched everywhere for an affordable GPS watch (wasn't willing to spend the $200 that they often cost!!!) And eventually saw this one. It has all the basic functions I wanted and a smaller size for my little wrists.

When the watch arrived I was surprised that this watch is "mini" because it is actually quite large! But I think it is pretty small for a watch of this type. I was impressed when I looked on their website and found 2 downloadable manuals (with helpful diagrams) and the Soleus Sync software. One of the manuals along with a helpful YouTube video helped me figure it all out. The syncing software paired with your free Strava Running account is absolutely amazing. When you upload a run, it displays how far and fast you went on easy to understand diagrams. It also shows your entire route and elevation throughout the run.

By pushing a few buttons the watch begins looking for a gps signal and reaches one within a minute or two (in cloudy weather) During your run it is easy to shuffle between screens to see distance, pace, time, speed and calories burned. And when you are done you just push the stop button and then hold it down to save he data to the watch.

Overall, I think this is a really great watch and it seems like it will last a long time. It's kind of overwhelming at first because of all the buttons and settings, but after a couple hours you'll have it down :) I recommend this to any serious runner who wants to track their miles and get motivated to run more!

*I've only had this watch for a few days, But I'll update this review if anything changes*
on August 6, 2015
Good price and yes it has gps but getting it into right mode and using while running is difficult. Interface is not intuitive. I thought other negative reviewers might not be tech savvy but this is the most poorly designed interface I've encountered.

And the male USB plug used for data transfer and recharging gets corroded from sweat which makes it difficult to get good connection.

Becomes so frustrating I just don't use it anymore and switched to Sony SW3 smartwatch.
on October 23, 2013
I have found this watch very frustrating to use. The instructions are difficult to understand. The Soleus Sync software (which uploads to Strava) doesn't "find" the plugged in device half the time. Basically, if you can find the right screen, this watch will tell you how far you've run. Good luck finding that data later, so manually record it immediately. I should have spend a little more money and stuck with a Garmin.
on July 2, 2016
I love my watch. It does everything I need it to for 1/2 (or less) than the Garmin I was replacing. I especially love it for speed work on the track.

See 1 answered question