Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on July 30, 2014
Looks great, recessed face, large display but not over the top design. Features are just what you'd need if you're a serious runner who isn't into gps or hr. I love it! Definitely an upgrade over the timex ironman.
on January 4, 2016
I received this watch for Christmas. I swam with it twice and it stopped working. The face became very foggy and it started making a horrible noise that I couldn't stop. We'll see how the warranty process goes, but it isn't off to a great start considering I have to pay for shipping plus $13 for a processing fee. Thinking I probably should have just stuck with a Timex.
on October 19, 2015
Large LCD display and not to bulky for everyday wear. Easy to set up. Does not come with a bunch of extra features I will never use but have to pay for. Pretty straight forward.
on April 21, 2015
Does the job, looks good, easy to use.
on October 9, 2014
Nice and comfortable
on November 7, 2014
i like it
on September 14, 2014
Very pleased. Will designed, ready to read and fashionable.
0Comment0 of 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 12, 2014
I have three and I love them all. They are practical and fun watches. Sure to dress up any casual clothing.
0Comment1 of 5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 7, 2014
me gusto mucho
11 comment3 of 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse