Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on March 13, 2011
This is a great product and cheap too. I started making my dogs' food and one of the required supplements is calcium which can be found in bone meal. I searched the web for and stumbled upon this product on Amazon. It was very cheap and shipping was timely. My dogs are super healthy and I recommend this to everybody.
on December 15, 2010
When I switched my dog to a homemade food diet, our vet recommended using bone meal as a natural calcium supplement. This jar is inexpensive and lasts a long time.
on September 19, 2013
I really liked this product and added it to homemade dog food so that my pet would get the proper amount of calcium in her diet. I highly recommend.