Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Solid Purple Silicone Skin Gel Cover Case For Dell DL Streak 7
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

83%
17%

on January 1, 2013
as expected, I love it because tablet stays in your hand better and its really a nice cover.. Great value.
on February 24, 2013
Again another item that I bought for my sister. She tried it right the second and it was perfect, the correct color and it looks great on the tablet :D. I'm happy and my sister too.
on June 30, 2014
Its okay for its price. I also love the colr its my favorite. This silicon cover protected my tablet every time it was dropped. After a few months it broke. I would buy this again.
on August 13, 2014
exellent the correct size to the tablet
on August 3, 2014