5.0 out of 5 stars Very Very Nice
I ordered these for my wedding, couldn't find solid-color navy blue ties anywhere in town, it was just ridiculous. I was worried that they would a) be crap b) be a lame shade of navy - but I took a chance anyway. To my delight, they were beautiful, well made and rich in color. Very surprising considering the price. Order without hesitation! Thanks tie guys!
Published on November 19, 2009 by Agent Seven

3.0 out of 5 stars Wrong Color
The color shown does not match the color in person. The color on screen for the coral is slightly dark coral, I received an almost powdery baby pink tie. It does not match the color scheme I was shooting for.
Published on May 31, 2011 by Stuffing's Mommy

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Very Nice, November 19, 2009
Agent Seven (Phoenix, AZ United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Even Better, August 11, 2009
I ordered 7 of these ties for my wedding, but since they were so cheap I didn't expect much. I actually was prepared to send then back the same day I received them, but much to my surprise they were even better then what I was looking for. Perfect color and great quality. Thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great ties for the price, February 27, 2012
I ordered 4 of the sky blue ties for the groomsmen for my wedding. I was nervous to order online, and the low price made me unsure if they would be good quality. But I couldn't find any ties in the color I wanted, so I thought I'd bite the bullet... they're cheap enough. I ordered them from "TieGuys" on a Thursday and received them by Monday with the cheapest shipping option. The ties are great! The color almost perfectly matches my bridesmaids' dresses, which are "Capri Blue" from David's Bridal. They seem to be good quality - they are 100% polyester with a satin finish. No snags on any of them (the ones I bought for 5x the price at Men's Wearhouse were all snagged!!!). For $5 a piece including shipping, I'm thrilled! Tomorrow I'll be returning the ones from Men's Wearhouse.

I can't tell you how well they'll hold up over time... but considering I only want them to look nice for about 3 hours (through the ceremony and pictures), I'm completely happy. I would definitely order from them again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lavender Tie, November 7, 2012
Fast shipping. Especially liked the gift box packaging that the tie was in. It made an inexpensive item seem far nicer than the price.

3.0 out of 5 stars Wrong Color, May 31, 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars Poorly made., January 6, 2014
The point of tie was off-centered / not symmetrical. Not off by just a little bit, but a lot. Fabric is pretty cheap too, but hey, $5 tie.

2.0 out of 5 stars It was definitely not hunter green, much closer to olive green., March 13, 2013
Perhaps the graphics misrepresented the actual appearance of the tie. The weave was cheap looking in appearance and frankly it looked like a cat would enjoy it as a toy because of the texture.

2.0 out of 5 stars Bjov62, August 10, 2012
I wanted 4 solid brown ties for ushers in a wedding. I did not want to spend a lot. The color of these ties was really off. The picture showed a dark brown. This is what I wanted. But when they arrived, they were rust! Not even close to the picture. Also, I ordered 4 and I only got 3 at first. The other one has yet to arrive. So naturally they are going back. As soon as the fourth one comes!

4.0 out of 5 stars Party MOM, April 3, 2012
Denise M. Botti "Denise B" (Long Island, NY United States) - See all my reviews
The ties I purchased were for a sweet sixteen. The color was perfect and the quatity was amazing for the price. I was a little disappointed that they did not come in the gift boxes and stated but I just purchased some tie boxes and it all worked out.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great tie, wrong color., March 23, 2012
This review is from: Solid Ties / Multiful color Formal Tie (Apparel)
I ordered the Lavender tie, and the sky blue one. But they sent me the sky blue and the pink one which is way cheaper. So even when both ties look great, I feel like I was robbed of almost 5 dollars and returning them can be as expensive as keeping it.

Solid Ties / Multiful color Formal Tie