5.0 out of 5 stars Fun!
I really like this set of games. Yes, there are some things about it that aren't perfect, but it's a lot of fun for 99 cents! The directions for the different games are clear and the games are easy to learn. Highly recommend.
Published on March 1, 2012 by SSW

2.0 out of 5 stars Just wanted standard Solitaire
Not happy with this product at all so far...I just wanted a standard solitaire game and instead this is a collection of odd varieties of the game. Someone will like it I'm sure, but for me it is a big YUCK!
Published on March 26, 2012 by kickn

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun!, March 1, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks Great so Far, February 8, 2012
K. Wagner "Uniquely K" (Copperas Cove, TX USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Solitaire Buddy Gold (Kindle Edition)
What does this have that the EA app is missing? Two deck Spider variations. Just like EA, you can use the qwerty keyboard option to weave the cards from column to column. Also like the EA app, in some of the solitaire games like pyramid, you are confined to using the directional keypad. There are five or six spider variations in this app. I would have liked more variety. Golf, Golf Pyramid, and Tri-Peaks are all variations of same type. EA has more variety but no two deck games. The Poker games scores for ten hands. The separate app available called Poker Solitaire, scores 12 hands. If you like Solitaire, I recommend all three apps.

2.0 out of 5 stars Just wanted standard Solitaire, March 26, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Solitaire Buddy, April 2, 2012
This review is from: Solitaire Buddy Gold (Kindle Edition)
I was disappointed in this game it came with no directions as how to play it on my kindle. You could start the game ok, but if you only wanted to move a few cards there was no directions on how to do that.

5.0 out of 5 stars All the card games you'd ever want, March 22, 2012
This review is from: Solitaire Buddy Gold (Kindle Edition)
Let's face it, you didn't buy your kindle for its gaming capabilities, but don't hesitate to indulge yourself a little. This is a very solid package, and the games play as well as you'd expect on an e-ink display. As a bonus, it even tracks how many games you've played and how many you've won(ok, maybe not a bonus if you really suck at cards like I do, some stats are better left unknown).

Note: if you are used to playing Spider Solitaire on a windows pc, the layout of Spider in this package is a bit different. Its a bit off putting at first, but not a deal breaker. Just thought you might want to know :)

1.0 out of 5 stars Buddy Solitare, May 5, 2012
This review is from: Solitaire Buddy Gold (Kindle Edition)
Within the last 2 months I purchased "Solitare Buddy Gold" from Amazon for my Kindle Touch because it has a number of different solitare games. I especially like playing Spider Solitare and found that Spiderette Solitare was most like the Spider Solitare game I am used to playing on my PC. I have tried to play "Spiderette" along with several other games on three or four occasions. I find it very difficult, impossible to play. The directions which come with each of the included games are not helpful for me. I have had the impossible difficulty of trying to move cards from the game once the pile is complete as directed. "Solitare Buddy Gold" has been an exercise in frustration for me. Think twice before you attempt to purchase it.
Regina C

3.0 out of 5 stars Help!, March 28, 2012
This review is from: Solitaire Buddy Gold (Kindle Edition)
Just purchased this and I cannot figure out how to get to the instructions? I have a Kindle Touch. HELP, please!

1.0 out of 5 stars games, April 25, 2012
there are no directions
I find it hard to play
Please send some directions
you could have made the game easier

1.0 out of 5 stars waste of money, November 6, 2012
Amazon Shopper (Portland, OR USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Solitaire Buddy Gold (Kindle Edition)
I love my new Kindle paperwhite but my old E.A.Solitaire game would NOT transfer over so I bought this piece of junk ( Solitaire Buddy )I hate it, not what I wanted at all. So disappointed in game and Amazon for not fixing the E.A.Solitaire

2.0 out of 5 stars New solitaire offerings needed for Paperwhite, October 20, 2012
This review is from: Solitaire Buddy Gold (Kindle Edition)
Bought this for my wife's new Paperwhite. She has been addicted to the EA Solitaire game since she got her old Kindle Keyboard. This was the only active solitaire that was compatible with the Paperwhite. The EA version was not. The difference is night and day. She hates the user interface, the game selection, etc. Being a touch device, she hoped for a solitaire similar to the one I run on my Kindle Fire, with a drag and drop interface. Now I have to hide my Fire or I'll find it on her nightstand with a dead battery whenever I need it. We need an improved solitaire for the Paperwhite NOW.

Solitaire Buddy Gold