Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Showing 1-10 of 67 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on March 1, 2012
I really like this set of games. Yes, there are some things about it that aren't perfect, but it's a lot of fun for 99 cents! The directions for the different games are clear and the games are easy to learn. Highly recommend.
on February 8, 2012
What does this have that the EA app is missing? Two deck Spider variations. Just like EA, you can use the qwerty keyboard option to weave the cards from column to column. Also like the EA app, in some of the solitaire games like pyramid, you are confined to using the directional keypad. There are five or six spider variations in this app. I would have liked more variety. Golf, Golf Pyramid, and Tri-Peaks are all variations of same type. EA has more variety but no two deck games. The Poker games scores for ten hands. The separate app available called Poker Solitaire, scores 12 hands. If you like Solitaire, I recommend all three apps.
on March 22, 2012
Let's face it, you didn't buy your kindle for its gaming capabilities, but don't hesitate to indulge yourself a little. This is a very solid package, and the games play as well as you'd expect on an e-ink display. As a bonus, it even tracks how many games you've played and how many you've won(ok, maybe not a bonus if you really suck at cards like I do, some stats are better left unknown).

Note: if you are used to playing Spider Solitaire on a windows pc, the layout of Spider in this package is a bit different. Its a bit off putting at first, but not a deal breaker. Just thought you might want to know :)
on September 4, 2012
I downloaded it for the heck of it since it was only 99 cents. If you have any experience with computer or LCD Solitaire, you should figure it out in just seconds. Black suits are black and red suits are gray. It only takes just a small movement of the thumb to play for non-touch Kindles. It's quite relaxing actually. It's much nicer than LCD Solitaire games. Being electronic, you also don't have to shuffle the cards to play which is what I like about electronic Solitaire. It is excellent in quality for 99 cents. There is a resume feature so you can continue the game after turning it off and on.
on September 4, 2012
I'm a real dunce when it comes to figuring out apps. In fact, this is the second app-type purchase I've made for my kindles (first was a Notepad app which I haven't used yet). Within 5 minutes, I'd figured out the Klondike solitaire game on my Touch kindle (which is the only solitaire game I know). The interface was intuitive and I played about 5 games within 5 minutes (won one). You have to get used to the shades of grey (vs. black and red) which I was able to do quickly. That's all I'm asking of this software so it gets 5 stars.
on March 20, 2013
I love being able to take along my Solitaire games to fill in boring times on rides or in waiting rooms. This is the perfect way to do it!! This version has MANY different games to play and it has been fun experimenting with the ones I have never played before. It has very helpful instructions on how to play every game on the menu. Excellent at an excellent price!
on December 27, 2013
Once again, this purchase was made, with my blessing, by a pre-teen or teen and I'm quite sure they love it as they are always playing games, electronic or otherwise, all the time. I'm sure it is well received.
on October 17, 2012
I bought this one day while I was sitting in a park waiting for some maintenance on my home to be done. It's easy to play (classic solitaire) and the graphics are good. I hadn't seen most of these versions of solitaire before.

Some of the other varieties are less intuitive as far as card movement goes, but there are instructions available.

Not bad for ninety nine cents!
on April 22, 2012
This group of card games is addicting. I love to play these games. Klondike
solitaire is so much fun, a lot of the games take some serious thinking, but I love to see if I can outwit the computer.
on August 9, 2012
I'm really enjoying the opportunity to play a number of different solitaire games whenever I want on my Kindle Touch. The games work very well and I don't hesitate to recommend this product for those who enjoy solitaire.