4.0 out of 5 stars Packed Full of Fun!
Published on January 24, 2011 by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Cards too small even on DSI XL
Purchased this game for myself as I was having a hard time sleeping and love solitare and card games. It is very difficult to see the cards if you are an "older" person. I am used to playing solitare on my computer. I would not recommend this game to others because of the graphics and size of the cards - but mostly due to the lack of detailed instructions.
Published on June 16, 2012 by rcvhh

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Packed Full of Fun!, January 24, 2011
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Solitaire Overload Plus - Nintendo DS (Video Game)
I bought this because I liked the fact it had solitaire, mahjong and tangrams (I love tangrams). The selection of solitaire games can be overwhelming, but it's fun learning new games. Missing from the games are Clock and Tripeaks. I figured out of that many games, they would be there, they are not. The tangrams are a lot of fun and the mahjong, while fun, isn't easy on the eyes. The tiles are very small.

I wish the cards/tiles, etc. were a bit larger on this game and of course, they had included two of my favorite solitaire games, plus even more tangrams would have been great. Otherwise, it's packed full of stuff to do and new games to learn. I'm not entirely sure it's worth $30, unless they are counting content alone, but I feel I'll get my moneys worth out of it since it's a game I can continue playing for years to come.

It also includes jigsaw puzzles, but since they don't interest me on this platform I haven't bothered with that feature.

2.0 out of 5 stars Cards too small even on DSI XL, June 16, 2012
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars So much is included, January 11, 2011
Karen J. Weikel (Columbus, Ohio United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Solitaire Overload Plus - Nintendo DS (Video Game)
I have this game a few weeks and I've played some of my favorite solitaire games, but there are so many more I'll have fun learning.

Besides the cards, this game includes tangrams, majong and picture puzzles. Surprisingly the picture puzzles are my favorite part so far. I love them! There are lots included, but I wish there were more.

I enjoy the tangrams and there are so many majong layouts to choose from

The menu is easy to navagate - you can sort the games in different way to find new favorites. Also has lots of background pictures and textures available.

I'm not that fond of the background music, but over all it is a great game.

5.0 out of 5 stars mobile everything you need, August 7, 2012
Steven M Straub (Belfair, washington, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Solitaire Overload Plus - Nintendo DS (Video Game)
The solitare game I purchased at Amazon has so many different games I have not played all of them yet. This is what
I do while I am waiting for appointments, traveling, or just want to try a new game I have not played. I can
stop a game at any time and start a new game with no problem. There are games I have never heard of, I enjoy playing these new games. It is fun to keep your brain active while learning something new. I would recommend this game to a first timer, ASIN:B000WCIHCE Solitaire Overload - Nintendo DS] at age 67 even I enjoy playing these games.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great game, June 26, 2012
Marcy A. Hertzog "darcy bell" (harrisburg, pa United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Solitaire Overload Plus - Nintendo DS (Video Game)
I was given this game for Christmas and couldn't put it down. I would spend hours doing the games on it. All three games are great. I just had to do one more game before quitting. There are so many solitaire games that you could never run out of a game to play. There are so many games on this cartiridge that you can go from one type of game to another for a very long time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Handheld Solitaire, September 27, 2011
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Solitaire Overload Plus - Nintendo DS (Video Game)
I have already worn out an identical handheld Solitaire (had for about 8 or 10 years), so this is my second one. I do enjoy this game - sure hope this one lasts as long as the first.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Game, February 22, 2013
This review is from: Solitaire Overload Plus - Nintendo DS (Video Game)
I enjoy all the games, they are fun and challenging. I didn't think I would like the Tangrams, but I really did. And I have finished all of them. I have completed over half of the Picture Puzzles, I knew I would like these. The Solitaire and Mahjong are really fun too.
I would really recommend this game for anyone that likes solitare type games.

4.0 out of 5 stars Graphics are tiny but the game is still fun!, December 8, 2012
This review is from: Solitaire Overload Plus - Nintendo DS (Video Game)
I love playing Mahjong. This is the main reason I got this DS game. The tiles are very tiny and what can you expect when you have a tiny screen on a DS game right? It's okay if you have good eyesight. I like that it has Solitaire too. This game also has Picture Puzzles which I was not aware of! That's fun! I don't really do the Tangram, but the picture puzzles can be challenging. It's a good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Solitaire Overload Plus gets an A+, March 12, 2011
This review is from: Solitaire Overload Plus - Nintendo DS (Video Game)
There are four different categories of games included in this cartridge: solitaire card games, mahjong solitaire, tangrams and picture puzzles -- sorta like jigsaws but not exactly. I'm interested only in the card games and mahjong. Just these two categories alone can keep you busy and entertained for a long time. Super product!! The mahjong games are totally new to me. I enjoy them enough to have pushed me into buying a mahjong suite for my PC. You can find it here: < [...] >.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 6, 2014
This review is from: Solitaire Overload Plus - Nintendo DS (Video Game)
amazing I can not put it down. packed great I love it

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Solitaire Overload Plus - Nintendo DS
Solitaire Overload Plus - Nintendo DS by Telegames (Nintendo DS)
$29.99 $19.99