Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on December 24, 2011
This book is a great companion to the text book. The solutions to the study guide questions and answers to the module summary questions provide additional information for ensuring the student understands the material. Great to have tests and solutions available for testing mastery of the material.
on March 4, 2013
Solutions and Tests for Exploring Creation with Biology 2nd Edition is a necessary part of studying the text. Making lots of mini tests along the way make passing the chapter test much easier. Lots of vocabulary tests- in the form of fill in the blank and word banks help the student master this material. The tests are great and a springboard for lots of additional material. Apologia is wonderful.
on February 22, 2013
Excellent textbook for home school students, as the text is like a dialogue with the student. All my children have thoroughly enjoyed the apologia high school science courses.
on June 6, 2015
RE: Textbook - This was my 9th-grade son's textbook. As someone with a biology degree, I cringed every time I looked through it. It's not well laid out. The subject matter often goes in rambling circles. And, I can't stand the author's method of writing in first person. He often adds inconsequential facts. I also feel it was poorly edited. RE: Solutions and Tests - These accompanying materials, as the textbook, fall short as good biological resources.
on August 20, 2014
I actually ordered this by mistake. I was looking for the chemistry solutions/test book. However, I do need a new biology solutions/test book, so that worked out. I will have more students studying with Apologia biology in future years. It was in very good condition. Thanks!
on September 20, 2013
this book is a most helpful additon to the textbook as it clarifies what the important concepts are for each chapter. There is so much information in the textbook that it is hard not to get swamped! This helps mitigate that feeling!
on February 5, 2016
Bought these on behalf of family. They love the Apologia books for the versatility and ability to have self-directed learning across multiple age/grade groups.
on October 10, 2014
Item was just as promised. But shipping was a little longer than it was supposed to take. But happy with the product when I received it.
on November 26, 2013
It's an incredible aid to connecting with my high schoolers in their world. I am thankful for such a resource. It is thourough.
on November 2, 2013
Not having to create my own test every week is great; having speed drills available to give up to 4x per chapter is marvelous.