5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fit for a Master Cycle Trailer
I bought this item after scouring the internet for a suitable replacement for the hitch lost to my Master Cycle trailer. This item is a perfect match to the original. I wouldn'd doubt that they were made in the same factory in China. Price with shipping was reasonable too.
Published on June 1, 2009 by Jason C. Cottom

3.0 out of 5 stars we needed the part
Nothing else would do what this was made to do. If you lose it, you have to buy another. We bought a 2nd hand bike trailer and didn't get that part with it. With this part we can use the trailer.
Published 2 months ago by J. Mcdonald

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fit for a Master Cycle Trailer, June 1, 2009
This review is from: Solvit Extra Bicycle Hitch for HoundAbout Bike Trailer (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Spare bicycle hitch fits MasterCycle kids trailer, May 8, 2009
This hitch fits the WalMart MasterCycle child bike trailer.
No problems with order or delivery.
The hitch is an exact replacement and fits fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Master Cycle piece you are probably looking for..., September 27, 2009
I spent about two weeks getting to every bicycle shop in my area searching for the replacement piece, and, believe me, there are a lot of shops. The problem is that I bought a used Master Cycle trailer which did not came with a hitch. I made a huge research with no results. Than I found a couple of very useful reviews here and tried with this one. It was just perfect. Instead of spending another 200.00 or more in new trailer, I found this solution for 7.50. Can't say any more. This is it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for Master Cycle trailors, too!, March 22, 2010
Some people were asking... so I bought this hitch and tried it on my Master Cycle trailor for carrying kids. The verdict: It works for Master Cycle trailors, too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Hitch Fits MasterCycle Kids Trailer, September 10, 2009
Sallie Leadon "hollomans" (Eugene, OR United States) - See all my reviews
This Solvit extra bicycle hitch works perfect as a replacement hitch for my Master Cycle trailer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits and works, simply as that, April 24, 2009
It fits the bike trailer, and is the only hitch I could find to replace the one bolted to my stolen bike. I wish I could remember the brand of trailer, I think it was an InStep or something Motion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works on a Master Cycle, April 19, 2010
I bought this to use on a Master Cycle kid trailer. It works perfect and looks identical to the original hitch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Successfully Modified for a Trek Doodlebug Trailer, September 22, 2009
Hitch is well manufactured and came quickly. I ordered this knowing that it was too big in diameter for the trek doodlebug. But after about 1 hour a careful filing in a clamp with a metal file it fit perfectly. If I had a local machine shop it probably could have have been done in 5 minutes. This is the best solution we could come up with since no one makes replacement hitches for Trek trailers.

4.0 out of 5 stars Close enough, October 17, 2010
Rob Allshouse (Carmichael, CA United States) - See all my reviews
After reading successful reviews of cross-compatibility, I bought this for my Columbia trailer. Works okay, but took some pounding to match them up the first few times.

5.0 out of 5 stars hunk of metal does what it's supposed to do, June 9, 2010
Amazon Customer (Raleigh, NC United States) - See all my reviews
my wife bought a "Master Cycle" bike trailer for me to haul our son around. unfortunately, she got it used and it was missing this part. without this piece, the trailer is useless and this replacement piece fits perfectly and has served us well on both occasions we have used it.

ARRAY(0xa923a198)

Solvit Extra Bicycle Hitch for HoundAbout Bike Trailer
$10.95
In stock. Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.