Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles 2 Seasons 2009
Amazon Instant Video
1. Samson and Delilah In the second season premiere, rocked by the Jeep explosion on his 16th birthday, John is forced to confront the reality of his destiny alone.
2. Automatic for the People Sarah and Cameron explore a nuclear power plant. John withdraws from school but opens up to a new friend. Weaver adds a piece to her project. BUSY PHILLIPS guest stars.
3. The Mousetrap Sarah and Derek must outwit Cromartie after Charley's (recurring guest star DEAN WINTERS) wife is kidnapped. John finds himself caught between Cameron and Riley.
4. Allison from Palmdale A software glitch causes Cameron to forget who she is. A social worker uncovers some of her distant memories. Meanwhile, Catherine Weaver meets with Agent Ellison.
5. Goodbye to All That John and Derek infiltrate a military academy to protect an integral member of the future resistance. Meanwhile, Weaver's first assignment for Ellison takes an interesting turn.
6. The Tower Is Tall but the Fall Is Short Sarah, John and Cameron track down another name on their list and wonder why a T-1001 would need a doctor. Meanwhile, a woman from Derek's past surprises him in the present.
7. Brothers of Nablus The Connors are on alert after their house is robbed. One Terminator terrorizes Ellison, while another gets dangerously close to John. Derek and Jesse continue to get reacquainted.
8. Mr. Ferguson Is Ill Today John and Riley's impromptu trip to Mexico results in deadly consequences. Meanwhile, Sarah and Ellison finally come face to face.
9. Complications Sarah's nightmares creep into her real life, but what do they mean? Derek and Jesse (recurring guest star STEPHANIE JACOBSEN) investigate a possible Skynet conspirator.
10. Strange Things Happen at the One-Two Point Sarah's obsession with the three dots leads her to a company she thinks may have the Turk. Jesse's (STEPHANIE JACOBSEN) plans complicate things. And Weaver makes an introduction.
11. Self Made Man Cameron never sleeps, so what does she do at night? Her surprising, secret life is revealed. Plus, history is forever changed when a Terminator is sent back to the wrong time.
12. Alpine Fields Sarah and Cameron attempt to save a family whose fate links in with Derek in the future. Jesse fights for her life.
13. Earthlings Welcome Here Sarah's obsession with the three dots intensifies when she tracks down a blogger with an intimate knowledge of the symbol. Riley gets closer to John and faces off with Cameron.
14. The Good Wound An injured Sarah is guided by the image of John's father, Kyle Reese (JONATHAN JACKSON), and Weaver makes a move that has deadly consequences. STEPHANIE JACOBSEN appears as Jesse.
15. Desert Cantos Sarah, John, Cameron and Derek investigate the town connected to the destroyed factory, while Weaver sends her own man into town in search of a potential survivor.
16. Some Must Watch, While Some Must Sleep Haunted by nightmares of the man she killed in the factory, Sarah checks in to a sleep clinic. She soon suspects Skynet may be using the facility for brain mapping.
17. Ourselves Alone Cameron's defect resurfaces, resulting in regrettable consequences for everyone. Plus, Riley fears Cameron has discovered her secret.
18. Today is the Day, Part 1 Jesse (recurring guest star STEPHANIE JACOBSEN) flashes back to a life-altering mission aboard her submarine, the Jimmy Carter. Sarah and John make plans to leave.
19. Today is the Day part 2 (fka ...Jimmy Carter) Jesse's (STEPHANIE JACOBSEN) submarine mission in the future takes a fatal turn that has unforeseen effects on John, Sarah and Derek in the present. And Sarah deals with Cameron.
20. To the Lighthouse Sarah stashes John in a safe house. Cameron and Derek struggle to work together after she reveals a big secret. John Henry (GARREY DILLAHUNT) becomes compromised.
21. Adam Raised a Cain The Connors close in on Skynet and battle lines are drawn. Meanwhile, Weaver learns Ellison's secrets.
22. Born to Run In the second season finale, the Connors come face to face with Weaver in a confrontation that shakes John to the core and changes his reality forever. Nothing will be the same.
|Genres||Science Fiction, Drama, Thriller, Action|
|Starring||Lena Headey, Thomas Dekker|
|Supporting actors||Summer Glau, Richard T. Jones, Julie Ann Emery, Ned Bellamy, Michelle Arthur, Manny Montana, Sashen Naicker|
|Executive Producer||Natalie Chaidez|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Season 1 was pretty decent but then in season 2 john suddenly decides he wants to do everything just because he feels like it or that can't be so because i don't want it to be.
To me this series is intelligent and riveting with an amazing cast. I highly recommend this series. I was really disappointed when it got cancelled.Published 6 days ago by Michael G. Bresnahan
Wow, I love every Terminator movie that came out saw every one of them !!! and Terminator : The Sarah Connor Chronicles was by far the best love it. ; )Published 29 days ago by EddieMae Kimble
this was a good show would buy it if I could. would like more season to be made but it is off the air!Published 1 month ago by ELLIOTT J STEWART JR
Love the show but was dissapointed when halfway through season two, amazon started charging for the episodes?even with my Prime Membership?Published 1 month ago by nancylwho
This is a great series with a fantastic story line. I hope they get this back in the prime line up so I can finish the season.Published 1 month ago by D. J. Livanec
My comment is double-edged.
First of all, I enjoyed the show until I had two episodes left, and now it's no longer on Prime. Arghhh!!!! Read more
After a while you wonder what they are fighting for.
John goes to school for one day. He meets a girl, but they don't do anything.
His mother is pretty intense.