Customer Discussions > We Ski - Nintendo Wii forum

Some Questions

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 30, 2008 11:57:44 AM PDT
JimJoMac says:
Just got this for my bday a few days ago and I'm having a great time with it! Can't wait to get the bal board.

At one point, I found myself in a tunnel which was really neat, but I can't find it again. Was I imagining it???

It keeps telling me to ski faster, but the only way to do that is not make many turns, and then it'll suggest making more turns! Is there some happy medium which will improve my rating?

I raced the level 3 "slalom" (which is not slalom at all but more like downhill) and I'm having a devil of a time getting through the close-spaced gates near the end. Any hints? Only thing I can see is get the speed down during the preceding right-hand turn.

If I get to a higher rating, will the race courses change?

Any talk of being able to download new ski areas, for variety?

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 6, 2008 6:25:18 AM PDT
"At one point, I found myself in a tunnel which was really neat, but I can't find it again. Was I imagining it?"

no. hit + on the wiimote then go to coursemap, go to lions peak, ski to ski lift 9, DO NOT GET ON!!!!!!!!! BE FORE it turn left

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 6, 2008 6:28:18 AM PDT
It keeps telling me to ski faster, but the only way to do that is not make many turns, and then it'll suggest making more turns! Is there some happy medium which will improve my rating?

the way to go fast is to do croch. ski sckoole

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 6, 2008 6:29:32 AM PDT
If I get to a higher rating, will the race courses change?

yes

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 7, 2008 11:46:42 AM PDT
JimJoMac says:
Thanks for advise. I finally stumbled upon the tunnel again over the weekend. Found an interesting and challenging "task" from a ski patrol: rescue 15 people buried in snow within a time limit. So far got as many as 14 with one second left, couldn't get to the 15th. My rating is up to 48 now, I think. Is that good?

BTW, I was a fanatic skier in years past and fairly skilled. I was only happy in the steeps, blue trails were boring. But there's danger in the steeps, regardless of skill. My crash at Crested Butte was rather spectacular, but got lucky and no more than cracked ribs and bruised face (even wearing helmet). But I called it quits for my wife's sake! With Wii I can crash all I want with no ill effects.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 7, 2008 8:25:00 PM PDT
Please consider using sites like ign.com gamespot.com they often have walkthroughs and hints/cheat sections.

Forums for games could be quite active or deserted but filled with usefull forum posts that contain info or empty due to a wipe of the database. If you see that a forum won't be active ask in a general forum with the stipulation you are asking in general due to the game specific forum being nearly deserted.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Jun 30, 2008
Latest post:  Jul 7, 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
We Ski - Nintendo Wii
We Ski - Nintendo Wii by Namco (Nintendo Wii)
4.1 out of 5 stars   (169)