SpongeBob SquarePants 9 Seasons 2000
Amazon Instant Video
1. Your Shoes Untied/Squid's Day Off Pat gets a new pair of shoes, but doesn't know how to tie his laces. When SpongeBob offers to demonstrate lace tying to Pat, he forgets how to do.
2. Something Smells/Bossy Boots Everyone is avoiding SpongeBob when he eats some sea onion ice cream and his breath stinks.
3. Big Pink Loser/Bubble Buddy Pat feels like he hasn't accomplished anything with his life and he decides to take SpongeBob on as his role model.
4. Dying for Pie/Imitation Krabs Squidward accidentally lets SpongeBob eat an exploding pie.
5. Wormy/Patty Hype Sandy lets the gang watch after her caterpillar.
6. Grandma's Kisses/Squidville When SpongeBob's grammaw gives him a kiss in public, the guys at work tease him about being a little baby.
7. Pre-Hibernation Week/Life of Crime Sandy is going into hibernation in one week and she wants to pack a million activities for her and SpongeBob to do together in that short time. SpongeBob is game and he starts off strong, but he can't keep up with the adrenaline junkie Sandy.
8. The SpongeBob Christmas Special Nobody in Bikini Bottom has ever heard of Christmas or Santa Clause until Sandy lets them in on this surface tradition.
9. Survival of the Idiots/Dumped SpongeBob and Pat sneak into the Treedome while Sandy is hibernating.
10. No Free Rides/I'm Your Biggest Fanatic SpongeBob fails his driving test once again and this time Mrs. Puff takes it seriously and doesn't let him destroy the town like he did the last time.
11. Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy III/Squirrel Jokes When Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy go away for the weekend, they ask SpongeBob and Pat to house sit for them.
12. Pressure / The Smoking Peanut Sandy and SpongeBob get into a fierce competition doing extreme underwater sports.
13. Shanghaied/Gary Takes a Bath An anchor gets lodged into Squidward's window, so SpongeBob, Pat and Squidward all climb the rope to see who is responsible.
14. Welcome to the Chumbucket/Frankendoodle Mr. Krabs loses SpongeBob's fry cook contract in a bet with Plankton and SpongeBob is forced to go work at the Chum Bucket.
15. The Secret Box/Band Geeks Pat has a box and he won't show SpongeBob what's inside of it because it's a secret.
16. Graveyard Shift/Krusty Love When Krabs decides that the Krusty Krab will now be open 24 hours a day, SpongeBob and Squidward have to work all night.
17. Procrastination/I'm with Stupid Spongebob has an assignment for boating school. He must write an 800 word essay before the next morning. Spongebob starts to write it, but he gets distracted easily and can't keep his mind on his work. The hours fly by and SpongeBob is exhausted.
18. Sailor Mouth/Artist Unknown SpongeBob reads a 'bad' word off the dumpster behind the Krusty Krabs and he doesn't know what it means.
19. Jellyfish Hunters/The Fry Cook Games When Spongebob's jellyfish jelly becomes popular, Mr. Krabs convinces him to hunt as many as he can.
20. Sandy, SpongeBob and the Worm/Squid on Strike A large worm is terrorizing Bikini Bottom and SpongeBob is terrified of it.
|Genres||Fantasy, Comedy, Kids & Family|
|Director||Walt Dohrn, Paul Tibbitt, Alan Smart|
|Supporting actors||Dee Bradley Baker, Clancy Brown, Rodger Bumpass, The Capsules, Bill Fagerbakke, Sirena Irwin, Tom Kenny, Mr. Lawrence, Camryn Walling|
|Executive Producer||Donna Castricone|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
I bought the first 5 seasons of SBSP because the grand kids usually ask for SBSP when they visit. Working our way through the seasons. Read morePublished 22 days ago by Dennis
I love SpongeBob! The 1st 2nd and 3rd Season are my favorites, they have the best episodes! Recommended to any SpongeBob lover!Published 27 days ago by Ali
I'm a big super fan of Sponge Bob as he is such a happy guy. Folks would benefit a lot from the humor - it has stuff for everyone and snide remarks from Squiddy for the adults. Read morePublished 1 month ago by lesmoore2204
Ok, you are very very misleading!!! look at this freaking picture!!!!! that sure looks like the box set to me!!!!!!! Read morePublished 1 month ago by marty mcclain
dude cmon now hes awesooome. i bought as a christmas present for my siblings and i enjoy watching it with themPublished 1 month ago by rey
best cartoons since popeye!!! nickelodeon is soooooo intelligent and to put out day after day phenomenol cartoons for ALL ages is just remarkable!!!!! LOVE EM!! Read morePublished 1 month ago by alicia myers
If you are into Sponge Bob, you will enjoy this season's offerings. There seems to be a bit of controversy over the propriety of this cartoon. Read morePublished 1 month ago by D. M. Garland
My grandson's mom would not let him watch it until he is older so I don't know how he will like it me I played it and it works perfectly. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Sharing
Typical nautical nonsense. Grandkids liked it. Watched it quitr a lot. Will watch it over and over again and againPublished 1 month ago by Alice