Tiny & Toya 2 Seasons 2010
Amazon Instant Video
1. My Family, No Matter What Tiny faces tough facts about her father's Alzheimer's. Toya revels in her family's closeness.
2. Music to My Ears Toya focuses on helping her family. Tiny discovers the best way to connect with her Dad is through music!
3. Easy Come, Easy Go Toya throws her daughter a lavish birthday party but the fun is short-lived once she discovers her mother has returned to New Orleans.
4. The Party's Over With her mother's sudden departure, Toya finds a true friend in Tiny. Meanwhile, Tiny finally opens the doors of "Tiny's Nail Bar"!
5. Surprise, Surprise! Tip organizes a surprise gathering for Tiny. Meanwhile, Toya throws a benefit concert for Alzheimer's awareness.
6. Artists in Training Tiny introduces much-needed structure and discipline for the OMG Girlz. Toya tries to improve her family's eating habits.
7. Tell It Like It Is! Tiny and Toya plan the Alzheimer's benefit concert. Toya continues to work on her book proposal.
8. A Passion for Fashion Toya celebrates the completion of her book proposal, and is now ready to focus on her other love--fashion.
9. The Next Level The OMG Girlz get their first gig, but it may be their last! Toya gets a paying gig as a stylist.
10. Out in the Open Toya brings Memphitz home for dinner. Tiny and King get in the ring for Tip.
11. Never Been Here, Never Done That Toya overcomes her fears to co-host while Tiny overcomes her fears of performing.
12. Something Strong, Something Complete The Alzheimers Benefit is everything Tiny dreamed it would be and Toya is ready to take her relationship with Memphitz to the next level.
|Starring||Walter Hendrix III|
|Producers||Susan Baronoff, Ashley Baumann, Esther Reyes, Lea Walker|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|