Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

96%

on December 2, 2002
The gentle, respectful and traditional interpretations of Christmas classics, along with the high-quality original tracks are what set "Something Warm for Christmas" by Jeffrey Osborne apart from other holiday offerings of recent years.
The sanctity of the religious classics "O Holy Night", "The First Noel", "Silent Night" and a medley of "Angels We Have Heard on High/Hark the Herald Angels Sing", are preserved flawlessly and masterfully through Osborne's presentations.
Osborne's version of "The Christmas Song", while not quite up to the standards of renditions by Nat King Cole and to a lesser extent Al Jarreau, is sure to provide a relaxing ambience. Osborne's take on "Little Drummer Boy" is quite pleasing as well.
Two new songs are part of the package. "Just a Little Snow" lamenting the season's lack thereof in the warmer climates, and "Can't Wait for Christmas" are charming inclusions.
Perhaps the one fault with this CD is its number of tracks, with only 10. All in all, though, Jeffrey Osborne has put together one of the better holiday sets by a modern artist. The typical over-exaggerated and emphasized synthesizers, guitars and drums are missing, as are the trendy digitally modified vocals. The Jeffrey Osborne sound is pure and clear, and is perfectly evidenced by this fabulous recording, which I highly recommend.
on November 25, 2002
If you are a fan of Jeffrey Osborne and even if you aren't, this is the BEST holiday CD. His voice is so smooth and you can't help but make it part of your holiday CD collection. He hasn't changed and still has the best sound that's slightly R&B but also just "good listening" for everyone. I highly recommend this CD. Have I convinced you?
on October 28, 2000
Jeffrey Osborne and his Christmas cd, is truly Something Warm for Christmas. I own a lot of Christmas music, but nothing of this magnitude. Christmas is for the children, and this cd, has children singing in harmony and with joy in their hearts. Ive started to play this cd now (in October), and I'm in the Christmas mood already. Some of my favorite songs on the cd are, Little Drummer Boy, Just A Little Snow, Angles We Have Heard on High, O'Holy Night, Christmas Time is Here and Christmas Song. No Christmas cd will be complete with out Silent Night, First Noel, I'll Be Home For Christmas and Can't Wait for Christmas, and all this is included in the cd. The vocals, the harmony, the music, are what makes this cd a must buy for the up coming season. All of the songs are traditional Christmas songs and this is why the cd is so unique, and special. The song, Just a little Snow, was writted by Jeffrey Osborne and Paul Mirkovich, and the back ground vocals make this song so special and heart felt, for Christmases to come. This song was so well put together, and it's a California Christmas. Good Job Jeffrey, on bringing back tradition into my house hold this year and years to come.
on January 7, 2007
Osborne shares the gift of his voice on this well crafted Christmas collection. His vocals are strong, soulful and articulate and every song expresses a distinct lyrical and vocal beauty which will quickly warm your heart and soul.

This collection gets you in the spirit of the season from track one, Christmas Time is Here. Another one of the highlights is an Osborne original called Just A Little Snow. Osborne's articulate lyrics on this track create a vivid imagery which quickly elevates your mood and spirit to the holiday season.

This is beautiful, relaxing Christmas music to enjoy with your loved ones by the fireside, during dinner, or snuggled with your spouse or lover.
on December 7, 1999
nothing sounds better than the heavenly sounds of jeffrey osborne's "something warm for christmas".if your'e not in a holiday mood this cd will certainly put you there.
on January 19, 2000
this is my favorite artist i have been a fan for over 20 years and this christmas album is wonderful
on December 17, 2001
This CD is excellent. Jeffrey Osborne is a singer of singers. His voice is strong and soulful. He sings a couple of secular tunes but there are also a couple that maybe you haven't heard, at least not by Jeffrey. You really get that fuzzy, warm feeling that you used to get as a kid at Christmas time. At least that is what I feel everytime I hear it. I loved this CD so much that I wanted to hear it in the middle of July. One of my favorite tracks is No.2 "A Little bit of Snow". If you can find it, get it. I promise, you'll put it on your list of favorites.
on December 16, 2006
This is one Christmas CD I play over and over during the Holidays! Jeffrey Osborne is a wonderful singer! I can't praise him enough. He is so pleasing to the ears. A Must have for anyone's Christmas CD Collection. Every song is so good! Jeffrey Osborne you are the MAN!! Your voice is Heavenly! The Music and arrangements are first rate! The children singing in "Just A Little Snow" makes for an awesome, one of a kind holiday song! I can't say enough on how much I enjoy Jeffrey's voice and these wonderful Christmas songs!
on December 20, 2013
Jeffrey Osborne is my favorite singer, so I had to buy this cd and I love it! This cd is so good I even listen to it in the summer time. J.O can sing & did a wonderful job on this cd. Especially on the songs Can't wait for Christmas & I'll be home for Christmas.
on June 3, 2007
I'm a great fan of George Duke and I think that the voice of Jeffrey is wonderful... so when I saw they collaborate on this CD I had to buy it!