Automotive Deals Summer Reading Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

75%
25%
Format: MP3 Music|Change
Price:$9.49

on August 29, 2001
Chris Cain is remarkable. He has amassed an admirable body of work over the years, despite (or perhaps because of)) lack of widespread acclaim. Great chops, solid writing and gritty vocals. This CD stands out, however, for its tight, funky arrangements. Those crisp, punchy horn fills add a groove to Cain's songs and give each one a distinctive sound. And the rhythm section could make your grandma sound good. Coupled with Cain's many other assets, they make this perhaps the finest of his many fine projects.
on March 3, 2016
Chris Cain is one of the most polished guitarists I have ever heard! I met him in San Jose Ca many years ago and his love for music and people really comes through in his music! One of the best in my humble opinion that so many has not heard of yet! Do your self a favor and purchase this cd, you will not be disappointed!! Chris Cain is one blues musician I DO NOT MISS when he comes to the east coast!!! Great guy and a even greater friend!!!
on July 11, 2013
Chris Cain is quite simply one of the greatest blues guitarists of this or any generation. I would and do highly recommend any of his albums but to really hear him at the peak of his excellence he should be heard live. You Tube has a large amount of clips and performances which I haven't been lucky enough to attend as he seems to never come to my neck of the woods. A truly superb musician.
on August 12, 2002
Just saw Chris Cain live for the first time. He stood on stage in sun-glases and overalls looking every bit the old rural bluesman, and just proceeded to tear the roof off. Actually there was no roof, it was outdoors, but you get the picture. How a guy for San Jose (capital of Silicon Valley) could learn to play the blues like he was from another-town-another-era is beyind me. I guess I heard his playing as a more lyrical Stevie Ray Vaughn, or a more mercurial BB King. Either way, lovers of great guitar and great music will love his shows. The one I saw left the usually mild crowd howling for more. As for the album, it's very good, but it can't evoke the atmosphere of the live show itself. Very few albums ever do...