5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent album, April 10, 2014
This is a heavy metal album with a rhythm a little bit similar to the first maiden but not too much. The music quality is very good and the lyrics are very interesting. This last thing is very important because usually heavy metal at 80s had lyrics related to motorcycles, satan and other kind of banal or stupid topics. I recommend this album to you if you like heavy metal and particularly if you like the first Iron Maiden.

4.0 out of 5 stars If you like Iron Maiden..., August 7, 2013
This is the first Elixir album I have ever listened to, and being a huge Maiden fan, the experience so far is a positive one. The "dueling axes" here are pretty good, and the vocals are also good (but there's only one Bruce). If you like IM, or that type of metal you will probably enjoy this album.

5.0 out of 5 stars NWOBHM Iron Madien Relative, December 4, 2011
This cd reminds me musically of early Maiden. You know, galloping guitars and drums that have the charge straight ahead kind of feel to it. The vocals are typical NWOBHM, but not in the Dickerson range. Elixir also do the twin guitar attack very well. I have always loved this genre and all the little known bands from the era. This is only cd I have from the band,but it is one of my favorites to put on and listen to the glory days.

Son of Odin
Son of Odin by Elixir (Audio CD - 2008)