|Item Weight||1.7 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||3.5 x 2.2 x 9 inches|
|Item model number||230200-755|
|Manufacturer Part Number||230200755|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Sonax (230200-755) Wheel Cleaner Full Effect - 16.9 fl. oz.
|Price:||$18.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Acid-free and pH balanced formulation
- Turns red as dirt and grime is penetrated
- Safe for use on wheels various wheel finishes
- Great results on high-end aluminum and alloys
- Safe on painted; anodized and clear coated wheels
Save 15% when you subscribe to regular deliveries of this item. Save 15% on your entire delivery when you subscribe to 5 or more items that arrive in the same month. No commitments, no obligations, and shipping is FREE. Learn more
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Safe On All Wheels
Sonax Wheel Cleaner full effect is a highly effective, acid-free and pH balanced rim and wheel cleaner that quickly and easily removes dirt and brake dust – even baked-on brake dust – from any wheel surface.
Product goes on fluorescent green then turns red as it loosens brake dust and dirt from wheel surface.
It is safe for all wheels, including aluminum and alloys, painted, anodized or clear coated or powder coated wheels and will not deteriorate clear coats. Wheel Cleaner full effect even brings white walls and lettering back to life!
Use Sonax Wheel Cleaner full effect to safely clean dirt and brake dust on hard to reach wheel barrels and calipers, too.
- Acid-free and pH balanced formulation
- Safe for cleaning all wheels: alloy & aluminum wheels, painted, anodized & clear coated wheels
- Safe for cleaning motorcycle wheels VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) compliant
- Safe for cleaning custom wheels
- Quick and easy to use
1. Use on a cool, dry wheel in a well ventilated area.
2. Spray on Sonax Wheel Cleaner full effect holding bottle 6-8 inches from the wheel surface. Spray barrel, caliper and tire. You’ll notice the product goes on fluorescent green.
3. As the product begins to work and loosen the dirt and brake dust, it will change from green to red.
4. Exceptionally dirty wheels may require agitation.
5. Allow the product to work for up to 10 minutes. If product dries, simply re-apply.
6. Use a high-power water source and rinse the product from the wheels. May re-apply if necessary.
7. Dry wheel with a clean towel or premium microfiber (Recommend Sonax 450800 Microfiber Drying Cloth).
Spray bottle 6-8 inches on cool, dry wheel.
Product sprays on fluorescent green.
Product changes from green to red as it works to loosen the dirt and brake dust.
Use a high-power water source and rinse the product from the wheels.
Dry with a clean towel or premium microfiber.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
With that said, it really works great. You spray it on and it goes on neon green to show you where all you have sprayed it. Once you spray it on and it gets a chance to do it's work it starts to turn blood red to show you that it is cleaning up all the iron particles on your wheels. It looks like you just ran over a small animal. Now is where it gets interesting, you have two options. If you haven't cleaned your wheels in a while (or ever), getting a small wheel cleaning brush is a good idea to agitate the cleaner in all the little nooks and crannies of your wheels. It really helps to get all the grime out of there. If you cleaned your wheels just last week, then don't even bother. Once you've brushed out the wheels (if necessary), just hose it off and watch all the brake dust get washed away. It really is amazing and I was stunned as to how much it removed, even from the inside of the wheel where no one pays attention to.
With that said, I gave this product 4 stars. I took away the last star for two reasons.Read more ›
I hate washing cars. Much like shaving, it's time you will never get back and adds nothing to your life, at least not mine. So, I wash my cars very infrequently. I like when they're clean, but I hate wasting the time to do it.
So, I let my 2011 M3 go for about six months. As you probably know, the brake pads BMW uses leave horribly robust brake dust. It's nearly impossible to remove with anything--chemicals, abrasives, whatever. This is how my wheels looked.
So, I didn't have much hope for this chemical. It came recommended on one of the forums. I bought it, figuring how I had nothing to lose except a little money.
Removed the wheel from the car, sprayed it on cold. Let it sit for about 3-5 min. The stuff turns crimson red as it reacts with the brake dust. Then you rinse it off. I then took a sponge and soap and washed the wheel. The residue that remained came off easily and instantly without scrubbing.
In summary, this stuff is a miracle. I will buy it again.
EDIT: just bought a 2nd bottle of this stuff, and sprayed my rim, and used a brush to agitate it a little and litterally just sprayed the rim off and it was as clean as the day I bought it. This ish is the bomb, the best wheel cleaner money can buy! Never seen anything like it.
Cleaner is super easy to use, but the first few sprays are more stream-like, so the coverage isn't as good.
However, once you do get it going...it's like a chemical magic show. Spray it on, wait a few minutes, and watch the wheel start "bleeding" as the cleaner turns colors and drips down the wheel.
1. As others have mentioned, the smell of the cleaner is quite repulsive.
2. Living out in the desert southwest, the cleaner dries fairly quickly, somewhat faster than the recommended time to leave it on the wheels. Once the cleaner dries, it's pretty hard to get it off by simply wiping the wheel. A sharp stream of water doesn't seem to get rid of it either. Of course, if you agitate with a wheel brush, off it comes.
So, spray it on, let it do its work, agitate with a good wheel brush for full effect, and rinse off before it dries on the wheel. And you'll be amazed your wheels are so shiny.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Not perfect, but it definitely eases the pain in the ass of cleaning wheels. The hard difficult spots will continue to be difficult, but this speeds up the process. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Todd R.
Would give it 0 stars if I could... I bought this very expensive cleaner thinking it would make cleaning my wheels a little easier...
IT DOESNT WORK. Read more
This is absolutely WORTHLESS! I would return it except for the fact that I must pay shipping. It was no better than soap, water and a brush which I had to use anyway.Published 6 days ago by GaryM
It took four years but I finally found a wheel cleaner that actually works. Made my wheels look like new. I'm never using another type again!
(Don't mind the black residue. Read more
Works exactly as promised. No complaints. The smell isn't even as bad as some make it put to be. I kinda like it at all.
Remember to use on cool and DRY wheels. Read more
Works really well but super expensive. I don't think it's worth all the extra money, but it is the best on the marketPublished 14 days ago by Nick
This stuff does not work very well at all and for the price there are much better alternatives. I have a Fiesta ST which has some of the dustiest pads on any car I've ever seen. Read morePublished 14 days ago by LOLFWD