5.0 out of 5 stars Nice calendar
I have the limited edition of this calendar with Ned Stark on the cover. It's probably the same thing, both calendar versions have both cover artwork as one of the months images. Really nice artwork. You can get them straight from Dabel Brothers.
Published on December 24, 2008 by Burglekutt

1.0 out of 5 stars Stay away from this
I ordered my calendar from the Dabel Bros. site in mid-December and it is now almost May. I have yet to receive mine. I also ordered a Jon Snow print in the same order with the calendar and haven't received the print either. They don't respond to email. They don't respond to messageboard private messages or public messages.

George R.R. Martin announced on his...
Published on April 22, 2009 by Benjamin A. Rosenberg

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice calendar, December 24, 2008

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning, July 23, 2011
This review is from: A Song of Ice and Fire 2009 Calendar (Calendar)
The artwork is more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. The layout of the months is simple and clean. The one thing that bugs me is that the holidays, instead of being written inside the boxes as usual, are listed beneath the months. Other than that, this calendar is everything I could have hoped for.

1.0 out of 5 stars Stay away from this, April 22, 2009
This review is from: A Song of Ice and Fire 2009 Calendar (Calendar)

George R.R. Martin announced on his site that he's terminated his contract with them due to all the mishaps with getting this product out to consumers.

I would stay as far away from this company as possible.

A Song of Ice and Fire 2009 Calendar
A Song of Ice and Fire 2009 Calendar by George R. R. Martin (Calendar - December 12, 2008)
Used & New from: $299.00