Customer Discussions > James Taylor at Christmas forum

Song list, anyone?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 26, 2006 11:17:20 AM PDT
J. Lobosco says:
Is this the same thin he released with Hallmark a few years back? That has become one of our favorites.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 1, 2006 10:55:02 AM PDT
Tom says:
I don't know if you've already figured this out, but for the record, the track list is almost identical to the Hallmark CD so I would assume those songs are the same (this is confirmed by jamestaylorweb.com but I don't know where they are getting their info)

That said, This collection contains two songs that were not on the Hallmark CD: River and Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas

Now, if you are a James Taylor fan, you'll note that Have yourselff a merry little christmas is actually taken off of his last CD October Road. River on the other hand, is exclusive to this new Christmas CD

One last wrinkle for other people who don't own the Hallmark CD. The track Deck the Halls is only on the Hallmark CD and doesn't appear on this CD for some reason.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 6, 2006 5:22:59 PM PDT
B. Armstrong says:
Put it this way, The song list is almost identical(except for the river, which was previously recorded and available on JT's website)And it is being released by a company called "STRATEGIC MARKETING" You be the judge
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Sep 26, 2006
Latest post:  Oct 6, 2006

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
James Taylor at Christmas
James Taylor at Christmas by James Taylor (Audio CD - 2006)
4.4 out of 5 stars   (395)