Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback Learn more

Format: Audio CD|Change

on November 28, 2012
Sons of Anarchy has the best music director, whoever they may be. Every song in the show just fits the scene perfectly. The artists have taken certain liberties, but they stay true to the original and fit the show seamlessly.
on November 20, 2012
If nothing else, I highly recommend "Lights" by Battleme. Great haunting song that replays in my head over and over. I can even see the image of Jax following Juice in his truck as this song is being played.
on November 3, 2013
This was a good soundtrack, personally I did not care for the songs as much as Soundtrack Vol. 1. Stand outs on this album are 'Coal War', 4x01 when *spoilers* the boys are released from jail. 'The Lost Boy', season 5 Opie's song is fantastic. Great scene on the show and the music added so much. SOA soundtracks are great listen throughs, I have already preordered Vol. 3
on July 3, 2015
If you liked volume one of this series then this is going to be for you too - it has much of the same feel as the first one and has a great selection of music over the while CD. There is not a bad tack on the album for me and I am really glad that I bought this
on April 20, 2014
I like many am a hardcore fan of this show every time I listen to this a sudden scene from each episode pops in my head a well done soundtrack however the songs are slower and moody than the first but still there is some good artists on this
on December 28, 2012
It is rare I buy a soundtrack, especially for a TV show, and even rarer than I listen to it consistently after purchase. This is a rare exception. Katey Sagal's cover of "To Sir with Love" hooked me into buying this but it is the quality of the remaining songs that keep me listening. My adult son now has it on his rotation too.
on January 14, 2013
We have been loyal viewers of "Sons of Anarchy" since it first came to TV, five seasons ago. We have purchased the DVDs of all of the seasons, and we will shortly be placing an order for Season Five. My wife is especially fond of the music tracks from this series, so it's been a natural that she wanted the music in her CD collection.
on January 31, 2013
If you love the series like I do, then you know music is an integral part of the show. I wish every song from every episode would be available, but this compilation is great. Katy Sagal performs "To Sir With Love" and the rest of the songs are amazing. Two thumbs up!
on January 18, 2013
I love the soundtrack of Sons of Anarchy, and enjoyed the first volume... this one was good, and I liked the songs, but it wasn't as rewarding as the first one. The album is short, compared to most contemporary albums, and I think its a bit over-priced for what you get.
on January 22, 2013
While I don't watch the program or listen to the music, my husband loves it. It listens to it in his truck while making the drive to work and now has his fellow co workers listening to it. I might have to buy another because it may be that he wear this one right out.