Industrial-Sized Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Deradoorian Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Metal Gear Solid 5 Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Customer Discussions > The Resistance forum

Songs that make you want to ride a horse when you hear them...

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jul 22, 2009 5:58:37 PM PDT
Max Powers says:
Here are mine: The Last Shadow Puppets "The Age Of The Understatement", Muse "Knights Of Cydonia"

Posted on Aug 5, 2009 12:34:57 PM PDT
Snappy says:
Iron Maiden's The Trooper, Four Horsemen by Metallica, Theme from Good, Bad, and the Ugly

Posted on Aug 5, 2009 8:36:48 PM PDT
I'd also go with Knights of Cydonia, for the spaghetti western feel. Of course, same goes for G B and U.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 6, 2009 12:27:10 AM PDT
Max Powers says:
Sweet! I'll give these songs a listen.

Posted on Sep 1, 2009 3:55:12 PM PDT
Archelaus says:
Big Country's "The Crossing". The actual track of that name which is included on the Extra Tracks version of the album of that name. Even the preview bit you can link to here on Amazon gives you a hint - expand that to seven minutes and when at around the two-minute warning they kick in from a canter to a gallop, enjoy the ride!

Posted on Oct 5, 2009 3:08:03 PM PDT
C. Catlin says:
Heavy Horses by Jethro Tull. And O Fortuna by Carl Orff, whilst riding through apple blossoms in armour (as per the movie Excalibur).

Posted on Jan 8, 2010 5:33:35 AM PST
Chestnut Mare - The Byrds
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  The Resistance forum
Participants:  6
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  Jul 22, 2009
Latest post:  Jan 8, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 4 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Resistance (CD/DVD)
The Resistance (CD/DVD) by Muse (Audio CD - 2009)
4.3 out of 5 stars (349)