Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Sonic Alert SBH400ss Sweetheart Alarm Clock with Bed Shaker
|Price:||$30.09 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$12.86 (30%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- 113 db extra-loud alarm (with adjustable tone & volume control), SS12VW Super Shaker bed vibrating unit, Built-in red flashing alert lights,Rainbow colored display lights
- User selectable snooze time 1-30 minutes your choice, User selectable alarm duration from 1-59 minutes, Vibrator strength control, One-year Sonic Alert blast-proof warranty
- Improved battery backup, will back up the time and alarm settings up to one week, New green power technology now uses 60% less energy
- Alarm & Bed Shaker Test Mode, now test these functions at any time, Dual time (12 / 24 hour time formats), 5-level dimmer function
- Dual power capability, model SBH400ss-v2 and v3 requires a travel adapter for 220 volt power. This adapter is the type that converts the prong configuration only
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Read about our customers' top-rated security and surveillance products on our review page: Security and Surveillance
Top Customer Reviews
- The bed shaker works wonders
- The volume is adjustable, which is good if you live in an apartment with paper-thin walls
- You do have the option of just shaker or just tone or both
- The snooze time can be adjusted so if you're like me and like to crawl back into bed, you can have the snooze go off too quickly for you to fall back to sleep, helping you figure out that you might as well just stay up
- It is super cute with the bright color, fun shape and the multicolored time display
I place the shaker between my mattress and mattress cover so it will stay in place when I move around at night and the mattress doesn't absorb the vibration like it would if you put it between the mattresses.
The things I don't like about this clock are:
- It feels super cheap... the plastic is thin, there is no weight to the clock at all to give the feel of quality to the components. But my brother's more expensive "plain" Sonic Boom clock feels cheap, too.
- The buttons to set the time also feel very cheap and make it hard to adjust the time/alarm time
- In my opinion, the flashing LED lights are worthless if you have any light in your room at all. It may work for you if you sleep in an absolutely dark room.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I love how you are able to adjust the volume for the alarm too as well as the different colored panel. I would definitely recommend this product!!Published 3 days ago by Beth
Love this alarm clock! I ordered one for my daughter who started Kindergarten this year because I didn't want a loud radio/buzz waking her sister up (they share a bedroom) and it's... Read morePublished 16 days ago by A Garcia
i require 5 alarm clocks to get out of bed as an exhausted surgery resident. this one may be the one that actually gets the job done.Published 16 days ago by Tamsin Grosskreutz
It really wakes you up and the bed shaker makes it much harder to simply sleep through an alarm. I wish the numbers had a dimmer setting tho as they are quite bright at night.Published 1 month ago by Stephany Kalk
We are heavy sleepers here and could sleep thru a zombie apocalypse before this bad girl. I bought 2. One for my son and one for daughter and lemme tell you. Read morePublished 1 month ago by nikki piper
Every number is a different color!! Awesome, colorful, fun clock with a loud alarm and bed shaking features to make sure you're up in time. Love it. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Solstice Girl