Questions & Answers
Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric - Wii U
by Sega Of America, Inc.
3.1 out of 5 stars (34)
$49.43
Add to cart
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 questions
votes
The cover models are probably higher-render ones than the ingame ones. Does it matter too much though? It doesn't seem like we'll be seeing them too much. Cutscenes in games usually use higher-quality models than the ones you use, e.g. Jak II, Jak 3, Sonic Heroes, Super Smash Bros., Super Mario Sunshine...
Sep 19, 2014 by Daniel Mannanov
votes
I have the same problem. Apparently we are supposed to be e-mailed, however I haven't gotten anything. I contacted Amazon customer support, and told them my issue. I'm supposed to get an e-mail in a couple days about the problem...Who knows, maybe they just haven't sent the codes yet?
13 days ago by Cole H.
votes
He has always been evil (sorta) and who knows why he is now? Probably tricked by Eggman or Sonic and co. want something to stop Lyric and Shadow is reluctant about giving it to them. And yes, for all we know he may be in Rise of Lyric as well.
Sep 19, 2014 by Daniel Mannanov
vote
Your game will be shipped on the launch date to the address you have listed in your account.
Oct 10, 2014 by Ericka Handley
votes
I think they said up to two business days after it ships and that would be 3 for me now. No code yet. I'm thinking some time this morning I'll get the email?
13 days ago by Dvazquez5138
votes
It according to the game case it supports Wiimote + Nunchunk, Pro Controller, Wiimote + Classic Controller, and Gamepad.
13 days ago by Robert
votes
By my understanding, the Sonic Team is trying to expand Sonic's fan base with this re-launch, hence the character redesigns. By their statements, they are going to continue to make more traditional sonic games to cater to the traditional sonic fans, but the Sonic Boom line will be aimed at trying to garner new fans by expanding on what Sonic is about.
13 days ago by Dustin Carpenter
votes
It's a offline Multiplayer Not online
Sep 8, 2014 by Knightspark7
votes
anyone play the game? Oct 23, 2014
It should not be available to the general public unless SEGA has a untrustable employee.
27 days ago by Daniel Mannanov
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers