Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
Sonic Colors - Nintendo DS
|Price:||$11.40 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Order it now.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Features -
- Non-stop high-speed action
- Collect and engage the new power-ups derived from the colored energy of the Wisps!
- Solid 2D dual-screen gameplay on Nintendo DS!
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
The diabolical Dr. Eggman has hatched another plan for world domination! He has built an amazing interstellar amusement park, floating in space around Sonic’s home planet, bursting with incredible rides and attractions. However, all is not as it seems as Dr. Eggman has abducted an alien race called Wisps and is harnessing their colorful energy to fuel a sinister plot. However, before Dr. Eggman completes his evil plans, Sonic discovers his mysterious theme park in space. When he arrives, Sonic finds he is also able to use these alien powers and is ready to help! Sonic will need all his speed and skill as he faces this test, but, empowered by the alien energy, it’s a test he’ll pass with flying colors!
- Non-stop High Speed Action: Accelerate to adrenaline-pumping super speed and blast through obstacles with Color Power abilities enabled by the Wisps. String action combos together for an even quicker increase in the boost gauge!
- 'Color Power' Power-ups and Hidden Paths: Take Sonic through various locales as he collects and engages the new Color Power to access multiple hidden areas. Color Powers include piercing through the ground or water ("Drill"), shooting through enemies & obstacles ("Laser") and many more!
- Amusement Park Themed Setting: Prepare to explore and race through exotic stages, all centered around a new and mysterious astro-amusement park. This unforgettable cosmic adventure explores dynamic and expansive worlds including a fantastical factory built in the clouds, lush vegetation and strange aliens!
- Wi-Fi Rankings: Leader boards on Wii and Nintendo DS.
- Platform Exclusives: Charge through worlds like never before with unique power-ups!
Top Customer Reviews
And the opening video (an unlockable [it's the trailer video shown at E3]) looks SO GOOD on the DS. I'm VERY impressed at the video quality they put on that tiny screen. But so far, that's the only video like it on this version.
For those who are skeptical about Sonic, give this game a chance. This may be what we've been looking for since the "Advance" series.
The story in Sonic Colors is fun, quirky, and quite silly, which fits right in with the tone of the Rush games on the DS. Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik, in an apparent act of repentance and attempted redemption, has built an intergalactic amusement park in space, featuring several exotic planets with their own unique attractions, all so that others can visit and enjoy themselves in the festivities. Of course, Sonic and Tails are understandably weary and investigate this, only to find out that it's just another evil scheme of Eggman. In reality, he has been enslaving and harvesting the planets' citizens, called Wisps, for their energy! Surprised?Read more ›
Overall, if you're thinking about it, DEFENITLY buy this game. You won't be dissapointed.
Bottom line: if you like Sonic, good platforming games, or just want a good DS title to play before the 3DS launch, this is for you.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is my youngest kids favorite game. I had a great buying experience, shipping and receiving was on time as expected and the price was very affordable. Read morePublished 3 days ago by drec
Sonic has always been a bit at odds with himself. On the one hand his games want to be all about speed, and on the other they want to be a challenging platformer. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Danny Arthur