Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro STEM

on July 3, 2014
When this pack was on 12$, I took the opportunity and I bought it for my friend who loves Sonic. He got crazy for all the games in the pack and obviously THE PRICE! Everything went all right, all the codes worked successfully and one the greatest parts is that it redeems in your Steam account, to your library, with some achievements too.

Conclusion: sweetness.
on August 2, 2015
A huge collection of great Sonic games, all available for me on my PC. Couldn't ask for anything better. I also got it on sale to which makes me even happier with this purchase. Anyone young or old will be entertained by this classic platformer from the golden age of video games.
on April 14, 2014
Having never played Sonic much before and really wanting to get into it, I jumped on this pack. It doesn't have everything, but the list is very impressive. Be sure to check the run down before you commit, don't want to see your favorite title missing. Also if you redeem to Steam, a lot of the titles will be bundled together under a SEGA emulator. Not the nicest solution but better than installing the emulator a different time for each game.
on July 1, 2014
I picked this bundle up pretty cheap, like $12 cheap. For everything that is included you can't beat it, not even if you ask Knuckles for help. Steam codes are included so no worries there. My only gripe is that the Sonic adventure games are not included but that really isn't a big deal.
on June 12, 2014
I love the Sonic games. These are ported well to the PC and all the cheat codes that I remember still work. I've even mapped my wireless xbox 360 controller to the games, and it works flawlessly with the games.
on December 1, 2013
Right now this is on sale for $15, and this is an absolute steal! Sonic Generations alone is worth at least $20. Not to mention all the wonderful classics that come along in this package. Sonic Adventure + Sonic Adventure 2, in my opinion, belong in a list of the top 10 games ever made. And just for the heck of it, let's throw in Sonic 4 Episodes I & II, plus Sonic & SEGA All Stars Racing: Transformed. (Not worth buying separately in my opinion, but still decent games that add some value to this bundle.) If you have ever played a Sonic game in your life and you don't already have these games on PC, you should definitely buy this pack while you can!
on September 15, 2015
I was lucky enough to get this during christmas time for $9.99 and man was that a steal. This comes with great sonic games. Sonic Adventure and Adventure 2 w/Battle DLC is worth $20 let alone $10. If you can get this for less that $30, GO FOR IT! It's amazing and perfect for any Huge sonic fan or someone who is getting into the series! Will not disappoint!
on January 2, 2015
Normal price is for sure not too tempting, but this pack is quite often (highly) discounted, so when of these big discounts is present, don't hesitate! You've got almost every Sonic game released on PC (well, without some single exceptions like Sonic R, Sonic Heroes & Sonic Riders). What is more, some of them are worth to play even if you've already played in them in the past, since titles like Sonic CD are improved in noticeable way. But the most important thing is, that you've got here almost the whole history of famous blue hedgehog. From classic "trilogy" (Sonic 1, Sonic 2, Sonic 3 + Sonic & Knuckles - they are still worth to play, even with their age!), through both parts of Sonic Adventure (yes, their graphic is outdated, but gameplay is still enjoyable), and with more "present" titles, like Sonic Generations & Sonic the Hedgehog 4. And for the dessert - great racing games - Sonic & Sega-All Stars Racing & Transformed (you don't need to be jealous anymore about Mario Karts, these two titles are great enough to forget about Mario & his buddies ;)). For sure there are less enjoyable titles - I mean Sonic 3D Blast & Sonic Spinball. But only these two. So I'd recommend to skip these and enjoy the rest. Although younger players can probably be a little annoyed with outdated graphic of many titles & gameplay different from modern games.
on December 31, 2013
if you are a sonic fan then this pack is a must have it includes most of the sonic games
on December 1, 2013
This deal is the best I see until now for black Friday or cyber Monday deals. It worth more than 100$ and you can steal it only for 15$. Even if you are not a sonic fan you can give it a try.