Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
Sonic Riders Zero Gravity - Nintendo Wii
|Price:||$22.57 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Rack up Gravity Points through tricks and technical challenges and enter a zero-gravity environment with new Sonic abilities, like Gravity Control and Gravity Dive
- You can switch up your vehicles, even in mid-race, to best suit your racing style. Transformations include a hover board, motorcycle and futuristic hovercraft, plus multiple options for upgrading ensure that no two vehicles will be the same. Depending on the vehicle upgrade, hidden routes may be uncovered, such as gliding on the air at the bottom of a valley, or riding through thick walls. Now, whether the terrain is waterway, highway or jungle, the action never slows down!
- You can now air board on walls and pull gravity-defying tricks and even grind on cars that are floating in the zero-gravity environment. With these new moves, cornering becomes more intense and the pace is brought to heart-stopping speeds!
- Three fast, fierce, and fun Multiplayer modes
- ESRB Rated E for Everyone
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Platform: Nintendo Wii
Top Customer Reviews
Story 8/10: The storyline plots are still decent this time. I give the storyline a score of eight because its prequel (Sonic Riders for Nintendo Gamecube, another game I recommend) had funnier twists in the hero's plot. You can't really beat Amy trying to whack Sonic with her hammer as the hero ending for the prequel... The storyline for this game, however, is still great. Amy shows up and plays a slightly more important role in the plot, and she is still Sonic's self proclaimed girlfriend. Although some humor is in the Hero storyline, you'll once again laugh harder at the Babylon Rogues storyline, where the real humor always stands. The cutscenes themselves are better done, and don't look choppy at all like the prequel. Finally, the story is a lot more engaging as you try to find out different secrets in the Hero's journey, and the Babylon Rogue's journey. Please bear in mind, however, you don't get both storylines from the start; you have to complete the Hero's storyline first before you get the more comedic Babylon Rogue's story.
Gameplay/Controls 7/10: The game is fun to play. Although racing games normally bore me, Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity has racing tracks just as various as its prequel. This game introduces new moves using the power of gravity, which makes gameplay really awesome.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The only problem with it in my opinion is the story. It's too short and takes itself too seriously.Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
Great game! My nephew loved it. It's actually really hard for the younger lot and needs more user friendly approach. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Steven mcconchie
Arrived on time and came packaged very well. Case and game came as describedPublished 7 months ago by Kevin McMullen