Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Sonic Sega All Stars Racing” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 57% off the $29.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Sonic Sega All Stars Racing
|Price:||$17.23 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$12.76 (43%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Party racing fun: Battle it out in single player, challenge your friends in 4 player split-screen or compete in 8 player online action! Game modes include Grand Prix, Arcade and Time Attack.
- All your favorite racers: Choose from 20 different characters from the Sonic & SEGA universe including Sonic, Tails, AiAi and Amigo.
- High Velocity Vehicles: Every character drives their own unique vehicle including sports cars, bikes, monster trucks, planes and even a giant banana to perform special maneuvers!
- All-Star moves: Race by a competitor with a variety of pick-up weapons (missiles, mines and other obstacles) or one of the 20 unique character moves such as Tails' tornado, Samba's conga line, and much more!
- Stunning visuals: Race over medieval castle ramparts, under lush rainforest canopies and through bustling cityscapes as you battle through 24 challenging tracks from the Sonic and SEGA Universe.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Platform: Nintendo Wii
Top Customer Reviews
Now, what I don't like about this game is that you can't destroy your fellow racers like you can on Mario. You really can't crash into them and knock them off the road. You can use your weapons but that is about it. Mario is more fun when you get your opponents and speed ahead of them. Another thing that they did wrong was when playing the Grand Prix games you cannot quit or leave in the middle of a 4 course game.Read more ›
Of course, one would say this is a complete rip-off of Mario Kart. Well, that's debatable. LOTS of franchises have stepped into kart-racing before. Crash Bandicoot, Mickey Mouse, Digimon, Pac-Man, and even Little Big Planet's getting a racer, to name a few. So really, it's its own genre. And this isn't even Sonic's first time on the track (See Sonic Drift and Sonic R). But what's special about Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing is that it's a game with characters and tracks from/based off of various Sega games coming together as fan service similar to that of the Smash Bros. games.
As for the game itself, it almost offers the same great fun as Mario Kart. The tracks may have been inspired by other Sega games, but they are HUGELY creative and fun (Have you ever wanted to do a loop-de-loop in a racer?). Everything is colorfully detailed, flowing with eye candy, and the variety of characters/tracks can surely appeal to fans. From the Sonic crew to Billy Hatcher to Super Monkey Ball's Ai-Ai, this can be said to be an all-star cast.
So what are some things that are wrong with Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing?Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Got here way before estimated delivery. Good condition. Great job. Thanks!Published 1 month ago by Ernie Estrada
Can're wait to play this with my son. He's going to be so excited about this.Published 2 months ago by PoeticPixie