Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sonic Scrubber Bathroom Tool
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it CaseLangVeirs The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on April 2, 2007
I love the sonic scrubber:) There are a few places in my bathroom that drive me crazy: the grout in the shower and the grime around the faucets. The sonic scrubber removes grime from both with out scrubbing and without chemicals - I am amazed:) I recommend the product to anyone.
on March 7, 2007
I've had this product for the past 8 months and it does everything it promises to do and more. I love the Sonic Scrubber! I hate cleaning bathrooms! The Sonic Scrubber works so well--it cleans great and doesn't splash cleaner in my face like regular brushes do. It also takes away the need for "elbow grease." It makes my detested job of cleaning bathrooms much easier and more pleasant!
on January 11, 2008
and can't resist trying new cleaning products. Most of them are a disappointment, but this one is the best new cleaning produce I've found in a long time. It cleans the grime out of tight spaces like nothing else and even got rid of a black mark on the kitchen vinyl floor that I'd tried many cleaners, scrubbers and a great amount of elbow grease to remove without success. It even gets the mildew out of the grout around my marble tile without any additional cleaners. And the batteries last forever. I love it!
on June 28, 2008
I bought this while being a little skeptical. Since there are alot of people that said it is a gimmick, and some say its the best ever, I decided to try it myself. I have a very old bathroom with tile inside my tub area inside the shower. It is very hard for me to clean inbetween the grout, which is why I bought this product. I found that if you clean the area (I recommend this for ALL PEOPLE with tile/grout in bathroom to clean) prior to using the scrubber with something like COMET or SOFT SCRUB this product works GREAT. I love how it is very fast, and you can get into hard to reach places. Batteries also come with it, so thats always a plus. I found that it works on many areas of the bathroom, and I think that I would reccommend it to anybody. I even brought it to my parents house, since they have alot of hard to reach places (with normal bathroom tools can't seem to get) and the scrubber instantly got rid of it. Also, being able to get rid of all of the grime around the bathroom sink faucet is AWESOME!

I would give this product a score of an "A" I love it!

It might not be good to use this product if you think a miracle is going to happen in your bathroom if you have grout that has been filled with "set in" stains, this might not be able to remove them..but if the mold/mildew is recent, this product works great :)

hope that helped!!!!!!!!!
on March 5, 2007
I love my Sonic Scrubber! It is the best cleaning tool I have ever come across. The sonic power makes it easy to clean even the most challenging job and it is safe for my children to use as well. The best thing of all is the price - you can't beat the cost compared with other similar products on the market. It gets the areas around my bathroom faucets and tub and shower enclosures. I was finally able to throw away my old toothbrush I used for cleaning the hard to get places.
on March 1, 2007
My wife and I purchased both the bathroom and kitchen SonicScrubber powered cleaning tools. We love it! No more elbow grease for us. The SonicScrubber did it for us. We've been able to throw away our old cleaning brushes. The first job we tackled was the kitchen stove which we cleaned in minutes versus hours. We now use the SonicScrubber for all our difficult cleaning jobs and it is great. Our kids love to help us clean. We are recommending it to all of our friends.
on October 24, 2008
I confess, I'm a cleaning gadget freak. I have closets full of failed "wonder products." Which makes it all the more sweet when I find one that really works. This one does. (hint: when and if you buy it, go ahead and get the 4 brush add-on pack. I was out picking one up within 24 hours, for the cone and the large surface attachments.)

This is the only thing I've ever found that, in combination with soap scum remover, took the gray shadow off the rough shower floor. (I do not understand the reviewers who say a manual brush is just as good. Maybe they don't have those lousy rough shower floors. I have used a scrub brush with the same cleaner for hours and didn't even put a dent in the gray. Burned a lot of calories, though.) Used with just plain water, it took black mildewy grunge from between tiles. With the cone attachment, it gets into cracks around faucets, toilets, etc. And it keeps your hands out of any harsh chemicals you're using. As a bonus, the brushes remove easily and can be sterilized in the dishwasher. I'm considering keeping a second set around for kitchen use.
on July 14, 2009
I bought this at Walgreens a couple days ago and I love it. I cleaned all the grout on my kitchen tile in one day and it looks like i have new tile!! I did this by hand last summer and it took me a week. I can't wait to try it on other areas around the house. Well worth the 10 dollars i paid for it.
on July 12, 2009
I laughed when my wife wanted this for a gift. However, this little ting works great. My wife uses it everwhere in the house, and the battery life isn't bad.

It does have a loud sound, but other than that you will be happy with the purchase if you use it as intended.
on October 1, 2011
Don't waste your money on this useless product. I thought it would make cleaning the bathroom tiles and grout easy, but it actually takes much longer than scrubbing by hand. I bought the extra brush set, but even the biggest brush is just too small to be useful. Not only that, but I found that the grout brush was actually destroying the grout. I ended up throwing it away.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse