4.0 out of 5 stars Great device once you pay additional fee
The Sonocaddie works well but I was disappointed to find out that in order to have access to it's "top" graphics and complete downloading capabilities you must pay and ADDITIONAL $30. So you basically get the V300 unless you pay the additional fee of $30.
Published on August 27, 2011 by Halee418

3.0 out of 5 stars Tough screen to see in the sunlight
My old SkyCaddie died after 5 or 6 years and I was tired of having to resubscribe every year. So I decided to try one without annual subscriptions. The Sonocaddie is not as accurate as the SkyCaddie. If I try to use anything but the basic view, it is difficult to see in the sun light. I won't be heartbroken when I have to replace it.
Published 15 months ago by Dave and Karen

4.0 out of 5 stars Great device once you pay additional fee, August 27, 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars as advertised, October 22, 2011
This review is from: Sonocaddie V300 Plus Golf GPS (Black) (Sports)
The Sonocaddie V300 Plus works as advertised. I enjoy using it to find my distance. It has been almost exactly the same distances as the tee box indicators, on four of the five courses I have golfed, since purchase. I wish that the basic view had an exact view of the hole but I also appreciate not having to pay a monthly/yearly membership. At almost $40 less than Skycaddie, I am not a good enough golfer to be able to notice a difference. It has been well worth the price and only it's life span will determine it's total value.

4.0 out of 5 stars pleased, April 2, 2012
This review is from: Sonocaddie V300 Plus Golf GPS (Black) (Sports)
Bought the Sonocaddie V300 Plus Golf GPS, clip broke but unit worked just fine, had a problem with the charger and sent back for credit, the return was painless just like they said and no charges. Ordered exact same thing, received and used for 3 straight days in 3 different states, worked wonderfully. It was quick to pick up the golf courses near by and usually advanced very well. I am most pleased with this GPS compared to my buddies who didn't have a couple of the courses and commented on how much better the Sonocaddie was compared to his Garmin and he really liked the price. I bought the used GPS and was in excellent shape. Highly recommend.

3.0 out of 5 stars Tough screen to see in the sunlight, May 30, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Made for the Long Run, May 10, 2013
This review is from: Sonocaddie V300 Plus Golf GPS (Black) (Sports)
I liked the features, so I bought the unit in July, 2011. The specs claimed battery life was between 2 & 3 rounds. The unit shut off after 27 holes. This happened consistantly, so I contacted their support. After providing the s/n of the battery, they sent me another. The new battery lasted 36+ holes. Fast forward to May, 2013. The unit shut off and would not repower on with either of the 2 batteries I have. Making sure both were fully charged. After contacting the Denncobrands, they wanted to sell me another battery ($25). I was leery, so I tried a 3rd battery, but before I plugged it in, I found the problem. The terminals for the battery had broken off the circuit board. After closer inspection, I could not detect that these terminals were ever soldered to the board. It appeared they were only cemented at 1 of the 3 terminals. This is either a very poorly designed or manufactured unit or both. I have forwarded pics of the problem to Denncobrands, but I don't expect much, as their support is only sales not tech issues.

5.0 out of 5 stars best deal for the $$$, April 2, 2012
This review is from: Sonocaddie V300 Plus Golf GPS (Black) (Sports)
I have played 2 rounds with the sonnocaddie. It works great. It seems to be accurate when compared to the Iphone gps golf app and comparing it to the fairway markers. Fits nicely in your pocket. The belt clip works but it does not seem very sturdy. Screen is very crisp and clear. Works well in direct sunlight. I have been using the basic service as it comes out of the box, but now that I am sure that I like it, I am going to upgrade to the satellite view. For the money, this is the best deal out there with no annual or monthly fees. The battery life could be better, but it does last for 27 holes or maybe more. Just to be safe, you should always charge the night before.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little product, February 26, 2013
This review is from: Sonocaddie V300 Plus Golf GPS (Black) (Sports)
I got this product for my dad a while back and forgot to rate it till now. He loves it though. Very easy to use. They don't hit you with all these course costs either. Maybe it isn't the greatest out there, but for the casual golfer, it is a very nice affordable product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible Customer Service, April 21, 2012
This review is from: Sonocaddie V300 Plus Golf GPS (Black) (Sports)
About two months after I purchased this item the display went bad without any outside impact. I emailed sonocaddie and they asked me to email them a picture, which I did. The response was that this distortion of the screen was not covered by the warranty. Not only did they not want to replace the caddie they also told me it can't be repaired. Worst customer service I have ever received.

4.0 out of 5 stars sonocaddie v300 plus golf GPS, August 16, 2013
This review is from: Sonocaddie V300 Plus Golf GPS (Black) (Sports)
love it except each hole must advance manual, should be automatic. Even lesser units advance auto. enjoy it otherwise. also very fast to pick up yardage

Sonocaddie V300 Plus Golf GPS (Black)
Out of stock