Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 19, 2011
Shirt arrived in a timely manner. I ordered this one for my husband because the logo is on the back of the shirt and that's what he likes. Also, a cool logo! The material is not the really heavy cotton, but is still good. Hope it fits true to size. Won't know til Christmas!
on March 28, 2013
More SOA Road Gear appareal to give me that swag appeal that I was demanding. I got more swagger than mick jagger!! Screen printing should last. Washing it inside out and drying it inside out will only help preserve the artwork.
on July 9, 2014
Love the Sons, love the t-shirt. Just wish someone made a shirt or vest with the exact same colors from the Sons cut, with the option to add your state at the bottom. Ah well, probably various licensing issues involved.
on December 22, 2013
I bought this T/Shirt for my son it was at a really good price compared to to the Fox Shop. Amazon has a really good variety of sons of anarchy stuff I feel it's more of a choice than fox shop and better prices
on October 30, 2012
Just what we were wanting. Arrived in perfect shape and very quick! Ordered as a Christmas gift for my husband. Also got him a few videos. He is going to love it.
on January 3, 2014
I received the wrong shirt from this company which Amazon rectified immediately. However, the shirt I received which said "REAPER CREW" across the front was 100% cotton and felt thin and scratchy. I bought one on the FX website that was almost $10 more including extra shipping costs. But it is 20% polyester/80% cotton and my brother-in-law didn't take it off for a few days.
on December 20, 2012
well made quality fabric authentic and very nice happy to have got this to give as a gift very pleased looks better in person too.
on February 22, 2013
I purchased this shirt for my son who is a big fan of the television show "Sons of Anarchy". This is his third t-shirt,all with different screen prints and he also has a hooded sweatshirt. The shirt is of good quality and launders well. To anyone who is a fan of the show I would recommend purchasing this product.
on December 26, 2012
The quality of the shirt is great! However, my husband has always worn XL in everything. I ordered the XL and he said that it is too small. Not only in the length but in the width. Buy the next size up from your normal size.
on February 4, 2013
I bought these shirts sizes XL & M. I got them for friends who are obsessed with the show. They actual got me hooked on this show. The tee's fit true to size and the came super fast. Will buy from this seller again. This time for me and my hubby

See 1 answered question