5.0 out of 5 stars Works just fine - as expected
The bundle of Sony mini DVD-R discs seems to work just fine...I've gone through about half the discs with no issues to report.
Published on February 11, 2010 by R. Harris

3.0 out of 5 stars Sony 10DMR30RS1H 8cm DVD-R (10-Pack Spindle Skin Pack)
Published on February 14, 2012 by PURPLEFRND

5.0 out of 5 stars Works just fine - as expected, February 11, 2010
This review is from: Sony 10DMR30RS1H 8cm DVD-R 10-Pack Spindle Skin Pack (Electronics)

3.0 out of 5 stars Sony 10DMR30RS1H 8cm DVD-R (10-Pack Spindle Skin Pack), February 14, 2012
I use this for my Sony HandyCAM DCR-DVD405. The problem with Sony is that you can not use other 8cm DVDr's. If you use time to time it will pop-up to use genuine Sony disc on the screen while you are recording. The reason I give three star in this product because out of the 10 DVD's that I have received from the seller three (3) of them I was not able to record anything. Because one of them seller had some program recorded and other two were blank disc finalized. That mean seller could be by mistake finalize those two discs which I was not able record top of it.That is not product fault but otherwise they are great DVD's that I am using for years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Price, Best Quality..., September 21, 2010
This Sony quality is the best... They are highly scratch resistant so the need for individual plastic cases is less important. If you are on a budget (I can't imagine who is not these days) then this is a way to get the best quality, quantity and price... Do not hesitate to buy... These are flawless... the cheaper brands will cause problems...

5.0 out of 5 stars Compatible with Sony Camera, November 1, 2011
I have a Sony dcr-dvd 300 video camera and this sony mini dvd-r works perfectly. Great quality even on LP mode. The 10-pack is the best deal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 12, 2014
Read review below

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 5, 2014
Very good price & prompt delivery

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, May 29, 2014
Teresa (San Diego,USA) - See all my reviews
While these DVD's are a bit more expensive than other brands, they seem like good quality. I have not had any problems using them.

5.0 out of 5 stars These work great!, January 24, 2014
Gary Frimann (Gilroy, CA United States) - See all my reviews
I'm working on a video project, and decided to buy in bulk this time. This is a worthwhile way to buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Every disc worked, quality is great, August 11, 2013
We had no issues with any of the discs, the quality is great and records well. I'm glad we went with a reputable brand and spent a little more money.

5.0 out of 5 stars ok, February 18, 2013
What can you say about a pack of mini dvds? They work. All is well. Did not have to leave the house to get them

Rate and Discover Movies