|Item Weight||15.2 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||7.1 x 2.5 x 8.1 inches|
|Origin||Made in USA or Imported|
|Item model number||3DBNDL/NARNIA|
|Batteries||2 Lithium ion batteries required.|
Sony 3D Bundle/Narnia Glasses
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Starter pack bundles two pairs of Sony Active 3D Glasses and 3D Blu-ray Disc of The Chronicles of Narnia , The Voyage of the Dawn Treader.
- Built-in rechargeable battery , quick charge in three minutes for three hours use, or fully charge in a half hour for 30 hours use.
- Adjustable, ergonomic design to fit everyone in the family, designed to fit over prescription eyewear
- Glasses automatically synchronize with compatible Sony 3D HDTVs
- Delivers vibrant, high-quality 3D image with a wide viewing angle
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Escape from reality to a fantasy-world of vibrant, high-quality 3D imagery with your compatible BRAVIA 3D HDTV and this starter pack from Sony. Included are the 3D Blu-ray Disc of The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader, as well as two pairs of Sony 3D active glasses.
Visit Narnia a Third Time
Return to the magic and wonder of C. S. Lewis' epic world in this third installment of the beloved Chronicles of Narnia fantasy-adventure series. When Lucy and Edmund Pensive, along with their cousin Eustace, are swallowed into a painting and transported back to Narnia, they join King Caspian and a noble mouse named Reepicheep aboard the magnificent ship The Dawn Treader. The courageous voyagers travel to mysterious islands, confront mystical creatures, and reunite with the Great Lion Aslan and a mission that will determine the fate of Narnia itself!
Sony 3D Active Glasses
Enjoy a state-of-the-art 3D viewing experience while watching movies, sports, games, and even personal 3D content with these 3D active glasses and your compatible BRAVIA 3D HDTV. The glasses automatically synchronize with Sony 3D TVs.
Excellent Color Accuracy
Enjoy 3D content without compromising your picture quality, with brilliant colors and high contrast. The side panels also do their part by blocking out excess light.
Wide Viewing Angle
Experience 3D from a wide viewing angle--one of the advantages of the active shutter variety of 3D glasses is they aren't limited to a smaller "sweet spot."
USB Rechargeable Battery
These glasses are powered by a built-in, USB-chargeable battery. It offers a whopping 30 hours of use on a single charge (30 minutes), or you can do a quick charge of just three minutes for 3 hours--enough to get you through a movie on short notice.
Stylish, Ergonomic Design
Built for comfort, these glasses are lighter than previous models, and feature adjustable frames to fit just about everyone in your family. They're also designed to fit over prescription eyewear.
What's in the Box
Two Pairs of Sony Active 3D Glasses (TDG-BR250/B), USB Charging AC Power Adapter (AC-U501AD), The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader 3D Blu-ray Disc
Top Customer Reviews
Haven't had a chance to try out the movie yet, but will focus on the glasses themselves.
Two glasses come in the package and each pair of glasses is individually packaged in retail packaging. Picked these up for a little over $90..so note a bad price for what break down to $45 glasses a pair plus a free BD thrown in.
I have a 2010 model TV so I use it with the external transmitter and it works fine. And it should be noted that since these are 2011 model glasses and 2011 model TV have built in internal transmitter, the 3D transmitter bar required for 2010 models does NOT come with this package. You can pick one up for just a little over $30 on Amazon..so it's not TOO big of a deal.
They came charged out of the box, so no need to wait.
But even if they weren't charged the manual says that a 3 minute charge will give you 3 HOURS of use..so that's a great plus . 30 minutes gives you 30 Hours. Manual also recommends that you recharge the glasses at least once a year. YAY! for lasting so long.
They are really large and kind of rectangular an not so stylish..but who cares when you're watching a movie. But yeah they should be able to fit over a pair of prescriptions.
There's a power button at the top right side of the glasses..and they turn one with a push of the button, and turn off when the button is held for 2 seconds..or after 5 minutes of no IR signal. Oh yeah the IR receiver is right in the bridge of the glasses. There's and LED right next to the power button. Turn on the glasses and the LED comes on green for about 2 seconds...then it continuously blinks slowly for as long at the glasses are on. Turn off the glasses and the LED rapidly blinks 3 times before staying off.Read more ›
I own the older version Sony 3D glasses (TDG BR100.) They weren't great. They were heavy, uncomfortable and didn't offer a ton of customization for the consumer. Now advance the clock 12 months and we have the TDG BR250/B. I bought these to go with my new 55HX820 (the TDG BR100's went with my 55NX810 but are compatible with all.) While I think these new glasses are good, they're far from great and in my opinion they took a pretty sizable leap backwards in terms of build quality and fit. The performance is perhaps slightly improved, although I have yet to personally feel/see any of the benefits.
To keep this review simple and readable, I've mad a pro/con list for viewing.
- Much lighter than previous version.
- Lens shape fits nice over most other forms of eye wear.
- Stylish Sony look.
- Rechargeable battery. Includes the 3 minute quick-charge.
- Less eye strain according to some sites. While I have not noticed any change in cross talk or eye strain, I have read random reports of this so I will include it as a "pro".
- EXTREMELY uncomfortable. These are a very tight fit on the back of my head and my very small wife. The older version had the option of making the back of the frames tight or loose. This pair only comes in the tight option. After about 45 minutes of a movie I have such a migraine and the back of my head is so sore I have to take them off and use the older version BR100's. And I need to point out, it's NOT the 3D causing my headache. It's the tight fit of these frames. The back of these are 1 and 1/2 to 2 inches closer than the older version.Read more ›