5.0 out of 5 stars Great lens, January 4, 2013
This review is from: Sony 55-300mm DT f/4.5-5.6 SAM Telephoto Zoom Lens (Camera)
Great lens from a great seller. I bought this with the Sony Alpha SLT-A65 DSLR Digital Camera with 18-55 mm Lens Package 3, a great package all together the best value I could find. Go for it, you will be very happy you did.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wild Birds, March 26, 2013
This new lens does a great job. It is easy to use with the auto focus. It is convenient to carry into the woods etc, where ever I am taking my photos... My pictures come out looking very sharp, with excellent color...All the accessories work well with the lens/camera.

5.0 out of 5 stars marvelous!, November 9, 2012
I recived this thing and the couple day after it I took it to my vacation to thailand. The lens suits my stlye well, it works perfectly.
But this baby has a little downside. The AF has rather slow. But overall I like it a lot!